PDA

View Full Version : George Perzel

Nancy Laird
06-16-2009, 10:55 PM
Does anyone know what has happened to George Perzel? He's no longer on the member's list. I sure do need some more of that 1/8" wood he was selling!

Lee DeRaud
06-16-2009, 11:39 PM
Sent you a PM.

Steve Clarkson
06-17-2009, 12:53 AM
He just posted a reply yesterday in Amanda's "Need Help ASAP" thread.

Lee DeRaud
06-17-2009, 1:10 AM
He's no longer on the member's list.Actually he is, I just found him: http://www.sawmillcreek.org/member.php?u=2842
...missed him the first time because I keep trying to put a 't' in his name.

(Ok, everybody, in unison, slap our foreheads.)

George M. Perzel
06-17-2009, 6:02 AM
Hi Nancy;
I want to assure you that rumors of my demise are highly exaggerated- I am still functioning at 110% of rated capacity here in Victor, NY and still have plenty of thin wood available.
Best regards;
George
LaserArts

Frank Corker
06-17-2009, 6:10 AM
Proof! When you've got it, you've got it.

Nancy Laird
06-17-2009, 8:25 AM
There IS no such as "George Perzel" as a member here - it's "George M. Perzel", and if I had remembered that, I wouldn't have been going through this exercise in frustration.

Thanks, Lee, for the info, thanks George for getting back with me, and please forgive me for being such a blonde!!!

Lee DeRaud
06-17-2009, 9:37 AM
There IS no such as "George Perzel" as a member here - it's "George M. Perzel", and if I had remembered that, I wouldn't have been going through this exercise in frustration.There's a 'Search members' widget over on the right side of the 'Member List' screen that will find partial names.
The key is to not type in too much: a search for "George Perzel" won't work, but a search for "perz" will.

(Note that a search for "pertzel" will fail miserably: the search algorithm does not use "Pretzel Logic". :cool:)