PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Frank Corker!!!!!

Daniel Muller
06-16-2009, 7:42 PM
This past Saturday I had one of my students lose his 6 year old sister in a car accident. I asked Frank for some assistance on a photo that was dark in all the wrong places that I couldn't get it dialed in. He took it and ran with it. Not only did he help with the photo, he put his own touch. Without asking I get a message from Frank with a drawing that he did from the photo. I actually got choked up when I saw it. I can't thank Frank Corker enough. He is stand up guy and a model human being. The picture doesn't do justice. THANK YOU FRANK!
Dan

AL Ursich
06-16-2009, 8:14 PM
Frank has helped MANY here including myself and my Laser Buddy Lisa Berger.

Thanks Frank !!!!

AL

Jerry Hay
06-16-2009, 8:25 PM
All I can say is Frank Rocks! When ever I have needed help he was there. I am proud to say I have a friend from across the pond.

Bill Cunningham
06-16-2009, 10:56 PM
Frank is a man that seems to have 'many' talents.. And the nice part is he's always willing to share them..
Way ta go Frank..

Nancy Laird
06-16-2009, 10:59 PM
He helped me out of a jam last November too. Frank is always willing to lend a hand.

Frank Corker
06-17-2009, 6:12 AM
Hey thanks! We all have our moments...and uses....sometimes

Dee Gallo
06-17-2009, 7:51 AM
You are too modest, Frank. What you contribute here shows your generous and caring nature in addition to wicked great skills.

We're all lucky to have you as a friend.

Thanks, dee

Steve Clarkson
06-17-2009, 8:07 AM
I'm not affiliated with, or endorsing Frank in any way, but yes, he has helped me numerous times and given me invaluable advice.

Tim Bateson
06-17-2009, 10:34 AM
Give it up Steve - Frank is never going to give you his flame polisher or process those hundreds of pictures for you.:p:p