PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever been to a Dewalt\Porter cable tool trade in sale?

Loren Blount
06-16-2009, 9:24 AM
My local Rural King is having a 1 day Dewalt tool trade in event where if you bring in non Dewalt/Porter cable tools working or not they give you a trade in allowance on new tools. They are offering $100 for 12" miter saws and table saws, $75 10" miter-saws, $50 compressors & cordless drills & chop-saws, $25 corded drills, circle saws& recips. I've got an old mastercraft bench top table saw that I'd like to trade for a new chop saw, but it seems to good to be true that they would give me that kind of money off for a junk "tablesaw". Just wondered if anyone had been to one of these and had traded in anything.

Loren

Loren Blount
06-21-2009, 8:59 AM
Update: I went to the Dewalt trade in sale yesterday and it was even better than the flyer made it out to be. They gave me $100 for a mastercraft portable "table saw", and they were even taking Dewalt tools in on trade( they were giving $10 less on Dewalt per tool), but still a good way to get rid of broken tools. They also paid $10 for dead cordless tool batteries. All in all I traded in a "table saw", a dead chop saw & a dead circle saw and bought a new 14" metal cutoff saw, 10 amp angle grinder & 3/8 VS drill for $85. I wish I had saved all the dead cordless drills & batteries I have thrown out over the years I could have bought a new li-ion drill kit:D. Oh well maybe next year.

Loren