PDA

View Full Version : Linker Logs

Angus Hines
06-15-2009, 9:54 PM
You may have seen my mention of them from my Maker Faire post.

They were quite the hit with kids and adults too.

Anyway the files (and the rest of the story) are now available at

www.linkerlogs.com

(this is a cross post from the CNC forum because there is coming soon a 1/4" acrylic laserable set of these designs in the works)

Paul Franklin
06-16-2009, 12:36 AM
Angus

That is very cool, I have been building these for about 14 years now, but not on a cnc, all hand done.

One day I will get a Shopbot

Paul

Angus Hines
06-23-2009, 12:30 PM
The file for downloading the Acrylic version of Linker Logs for Lasers is now available here:

Linker Logs for Laser Cutting (http://linkerlogs.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=24)

I would just post them here but they aren't my files to spread around the net even though this is an open source project.

Karen Thompson
06-23-2009, 12:43 PM
Hi Angus,
They look really cool...... so lucky that I have a little boy who'll be "very" interested in those (and a mammy who likes that kinda thing too:D).

Karen

Angus Hines
06-24-2009, 6:54 AM
Kool Karen have fun and if you or your son create new shapes please upload them so we can all have fun and grow the system.

Steve Clarkson
06-24-2009, 7:31 AM
Angus,

Do you have another link? This one says "You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post."

George D Gabert
06-24-2009, 9:02 AM
Steve

You need to register for the forum or log on if you have already registered

GDG

Angus Hines
06-24-2009, 10:28 AM
Steve we have now opened this forum up to guests for downloading, so registration is no longer necessary !!!

Just go and download it and have fun with the Linker Logs!!!

Angus Hines
06-25-2009, 10:52 AM
So, Paul when you gonna buy that ShopBot Buddy. I will make your life a lot easier and safer than a table saw.....LOL