PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Peck

Stephen Beckham
06-13-2009, 8:15 AM
I know it's not really a laser thing and usually this type of thread is in the OT forum, but Peck's been a great help to me and other laser-heads out there so I thought I'd jam this one in here.

Hopefully some other laser-heads could see it before the Mods move it...

Thanks Peck for all your advice, comments and putting up with my whining once (okay, a couple times...:rolleyes:) Having professionals like you here in the creek adds to the total value.

It almost makes it worth $5.95 a year having members like yourself. If there was only another nickel's worth of value then people might donate the $6 a year to help pay for the Creek. For those of you members who don't know what I'm talking about - give your donate button a click (upper right on menu tabs). Read more about how the creek operates and you to can become more than a member. :p

Tim Bateson
06-13-2009, 9:23 AM
Ditto. Having a company rep reading & contributing really helps.

Happy Birthday.

Scott Shepherd
06-13-2009, 9:39 AM
Happy Birthday Peck! Hopefully you are enjoying the day with friends and family. If Peck got commission for all the laser's he's sold by being on this forum, he's be able to afford that fancy sportscar he keeps drooling over :)

Maybe someone got him one for his birthday.

Scott Challoner
06-13-2009, 11:26 AM
Happy Birthday Peck. Even us non-Epilog owners have benefitted from your advice. You are a great asset to Epilog.

John Noell
06-14-2009, 3:01 PM
Happy Birthday Peck (even if I am a day late)! (Peck's advice was a significant part of why I went with Epilog.)

Dee Gallo
06-14-2009, 4:18 PM
Many happy returns to the guy who saved my bacon several times when I first started out, even before I found this forum.

We are so lucky to have you here!

cheers, dee

Joe Hayes
06-15-2009, 7:34 AM
Peck is one in a million. I have had the chance to work with him since I bought my first laser many years ago. Peck taught me a lot when there were not forums to turn too. He is a prince and wish him a great birthday.

Peck Sidara
06-15-2009, 11:02 AM
Thanks for the kind words fellow creekers. The day was indeed spent with family & friends. We had our annual cajun crawfish cook-out, 160lbs of crawfish ordered in, cooked Louisana style.

Jacob Hebert
06-15-2009, 11:28 AM
Sounds like you had an awesome birthday, Peck, given that I know that Louisiana tradition. :D Happy Birthday, Peck, and many more!