PDA

View Full Version : So Chris, how’s the garage remodel coming?

Bruce Page
08-21-2004, 3:36 PM
I have a lot of catching up to do after being gone for the past few weeks.

Jim Becker
08-21-2004, 4:23 PM
I will have a full report as an "uninvolved bystander" after my visit to the Padilla ranch this week while on business travel... :D

Bruce Page
08-21-2004, 5:16 PM
I will have a full report as an "uninvolved bystander" after my visit to the Padilla ranch this week while on business travel... :D
They still have ranches in California? :p

I'm looking forward to your report. ;)

Chris Padilla
08-23-2004, 4:13 PM
Gasp! I gotta clean up...the professor is coming to town! :eek:

Actually, I'm looking forward to a lot of sound advice so I'll need to keep the spirits flowing and vittles available as I'll have a myriad of questions! ;)

See you tomorrow evening, Jim! :D

Bruce...just keep checking the thread...I'll try and add a few more pics in a couple days.

Rich Konopka
08-23-2004, 4:41 PM
Hey Bruce, Did you grow some antlers while you were away? Or were they always there?:confused:

Enquiring Minds want to know !!

Bruce Page
08-23-2004, 7:23 PM
Hey Bruce, Did you grow some antlers while you were away? Or were they always there?:confused:

Enquiring Minds want to know !!Rich, there's a whole herd of strange creatures running around! :eek: :eek:

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=11291

Jim Becker
08-24-2004, 1:19 AM
See you tomorrow evening, Jim!
Indeed...I'll be the guy with the pony tail in the white Mustang convertable pulling into your driveway...'gotta look left-coast when you're visiting the left coast!

Chris Padilla
08-24-2004, 1:41 PM
Gotcha! I'll be in my 1990 dark grey Toyota Pick 'em-Up truck. I dunno if my wife will be home with the Blue BMW when I get there. Either way, if the driveway or near curb is empty of the car or truck, we ain't home yet so go for a walk in the park and drool over the nice looking Valley Oak trees we have there.... :)

Bruce Page
07-11-2006, 3:05 PM
Chris, any updates?

Steve Clardy
07-11-2006, 5:00 PM
Chris, any updates?

Looks like brother Chris is ignoring your question.:o
I'll give Mom a call and She'll get Him lined out shortly;) :rolleyes: ;)

Chris Padilla
07-11-2006, 5:25 PM
Hey! Uh, the garage was put on hold for a good long while to work on painting and remodeling rooms but it looks like my excuses have run out, just like the wife's patience and so I will be working back on it again.

The next goal is to run the DC pipe and get that going. Guess what? The wife and kid will be taking off for Europe for a whole month (sound familiar? :rolleyes: ) AGAIN and I will get to stay home and get some real work done!! hahaha