PDA

View Full Version : Clipart help: Fisherman in a boat

Brad Myers
06-12-2009, 5:02 PM
I've produced a fishing scene from pieces that I have, but the customer requested the fly fisherman be changed to one in a boat. I'm having trouble finding one that works well. Everything here is layered so changes should not be a problem. Just need to find one that fits relatively well perspective wise and looks somewhat plausible with the fish here if the boat doesn't come with it's own. Laser ready would be a plus but definitely not a must. Thank you in advance for any assistance.

http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/ss115/soboredskin/photoshop.jpg

Dave Lock
06-12-2009, 6:16 PM
Hey Brad,

I'm sorry that I can't help you with the image you need but I just wanted to say that that is very impressive.
I'm sure someone will drop by with an image soon.

Great work,

Regards

Dave.

Brad Myers
06-12-2009, 6:53 PM
Thank you for your kind words. It was actually my first attempt at doing something this complicated. I've been vector editing for 10 years but raster editing is an entirely new animal for me. I'm coming along.

Also I think I found an image that will work well for me. Searching "fisherman canoe" vs. "fisherman boat" made all the difference. Thank you to anyone who went diving through their library on my behalf.

Frank Corker
06-13-2009, 6:24 AM
Not great clipart here but maybe something will help

Bill Cunningham
06-16-2009, 8:49 PM
Just don't Google images for "Man in a Boat" you might be surprized.. :D

This one is small, but it may corel trace bigger

Dan Hintz
06-16-2009, 9:29 PM
Just don't Google images for "Man in a Boat" you might be surprized.. :D
I really didn't need the close-up on that one... :cool: