PDA

View Full Version : Delta T-30 Fence Question

Rick Hubbard
06-12-2009, 2:05 PM
It seems that the fence on my Craftsman Hybrid tablesaw model 92211 has developed a serious bow and I have been looking for a reasonably priced replacement for it. I came across a Delta T-30 fence (30 inch, which is what I want).

I have 2 questions: First, has anyone had experience with this fence and Second, has anyone adapted it to a Craftsman 92211 saw?

Thanks for the help.

Rick

Cary Falk
06-12-2009, 2:34 PM
I had one on my Delta contractor saw. It was a great fence. I have never adapted it to a Craftsman. If the Caftsman saw hasCast iron top thatis 27" deep then there shouldn't be any issuesother than drillng a few holes in the fence or in the cast iron top to bolt it up.

Jim Heffner
06-13-2009, 1:01 AM
Yes Rick, I have and do currently use the Delta T-2 30" fence and rails on one of my saws. I like it very much and have been thinking about getting one for the other saw at some future time. To answer your second question...no, I have zero experience with any Craftsman saw but from what I do know about them, it should be and easy install for you. If you buy the fence and rails, after using it for a while you'll begin to like it even more!