PDA

View Full Version : New Machines are in!!!

Lenin Alvarez
06-12-2009, 1:28 PM
Our new machines came yesterday, 5 days early.... I have to give it to Roy Brewer from Epilog (Texas) he brought both machines to our shop and gave us demos, aswered questions, etc, great customer service.

We are waiting for our HVAC guy to install the exhaust, he decided it is better to use 2 blowers with variable speed, i just can't wait to play with them specially the FiberMark. If someone here has a FiberMark, please let me know i will have a couple of questions about settings and all that lol

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n77/LENINCILLO/2009-06-12115841-1.jpg

Michael Simpson Virgina
06-12-2009, 1:41 PM
If all of them are running at the same time do you use ear protection. I would recommend it.

Dee Gallo
06-12-2009, 1:43 PM
Looks like Christmas came early for you! Nice setup!

Are those machines all on one table or can they be moved apart easily? I only ask because I have to remove the left side panel to clean my Epilog optics sometimes and if it had to be disconnected from the exhaust system (I have rigid piping) it would be a large pain to do... and I probably would not clean as well very often.

Have fun with your new toys, dee

Lenin Alvarez
06-12-2009, 2:00 PM
Michael, I turned them all three on and it wasnt bad at all, i have to wait till the blowers are in... that may change my mind

Dee, I have plenty of space to move them around( all of them are on wheels), it will be crazy not to. Yes we are happy and is our slow season so we will have some time to play with them till busy season arrives, now if only the exhasut guy moved faster:D

Dan Hintz
06-12-2009, 2:54 PM
Lenin,

You are one of the few on this board who own or have access to a YAG system... I'm considering one myself sometime in the future, but due to the significantly smaller population finding settings for some of the wilder materials will be difficult.

Lenin Alvarez
06-12-2009, 4:09 PM
Lenin,

You are one of the few on this board who own or have access to a YAG system... I'm considering one myself sometime in the future, but due to the significantly smaller population finding settings for some of the wilder materials will be difficult.

well i guess that means a lot of experimenting which is good for now, Epilog's sent us a lot of material samples to play with.

Jeanette Brewer
06-15-2009, 1:43 PM
If someone here has a FiberMark, please let me know i will have a couple of questions about settings and all that lol

Lenin,

I trust that Jeff has given you (or will give you) my email address & phone number. I can't help much with the technical questions on the equipment but I can always find someone who can help!

Randy Allen (our salesman/trainer) is in the office today. Feel free to call him (817)460-8122 ext. 203 to talk settings or email him. randy at engravingconcepts dot com.

Any other day, email or call me and I'll point you in the direction of the person who can answer the questions the soonest!

My phone: (817)460-8122 ext. 201 & Email: jeanette at engravingconcepts dot com

Enjoy the new machines!

Peck Sidara
06-15-2009, 2:22 PM
Lenin,

Congrats & welcome to the creek. I'm also available for any questions regarding settings/operation of either FiberMark or Helix. PM or email at pecks at epiloglaser dot com.

Bryan Cowan
06-15-2009, 2:50 PM
Nothing like a little celebration with some Grey Goose and new machines :)

Lenin Alvarez
06-15-2009, 5:48 PM
Nothing like a little celebration with some Grey Goose and new machines :)

LOL you had to notice that:D too bad its actually a customer's bottle to be engraved:(