PDA

View Full Version : Router Lift for Hitachi TR12

Don Selke
08-20-2004, 5:56 PM
I have a Hitachi TR12 router and would like to get a router lift. Checked with Woodpeckers and they have one for the M12 but not for the TR12 any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

Larry Crim
08-20-2004, 9:39 PM
not sure but I would call and speak with them and see if they have or are working on anything that will work. They are extremely helpful and nice to deal with. If they don't have anything then the router raiser will work but you will have to provide the plate.
Good luck
Larry

Mike Evertsen
08-21-2004, 8:31 AM
I have both the routers I have the M12V in the table with a woodpecker plunglift. I have not checked if M12V and the TR12 have the same base. if you havn't found an answer I'll go and check.

John Gregory
08-23-2004, 12:12 PM
This past weekend I installed a plunge life from Woodpeckers for my MV12 router. When I crank it up, against the springs, it has a lot of resistance. Of course cranking it down is a breeze. I followed the install directions to reduce the resistance, but to no avail. Does anyone have experience with this same setup? Did you remove the springs? The instructions say not to. How much resistance should I expect on the raising of the router?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions,
John

Larry Crim
08-23-2004, 1:17 PM
John
Several people have had this problem including myself. I was abel to fix it by using the proceedure in the instructions but I know several have removed the springs.
Larry

John Gregory
08-23-2004, 1:25 PM
Thanks, I will try the instructions again. Then remove the springs as a test .