PDA

View Full Version : Phased Out!

Byron Trantham
08-20-2004, 4:11 PM
Whew!! :D Phase III is done! Sewing-room completed. :D LOML has already moved in and organized everything! She worked like a trooper. Now that these pics are done, she want's to make saw dust, er, threads! :rolleyes: I just found out she want's four chairs too!!!!! :eek:

This was one long project. Now it's off to the 12' cherry wall unit for a client. ;)

Ken Fitzgerald
08-20-2004, 4:17 PM
Looks good Byron! So what new tool is the LOYL going to "have to buy" you to make those chairs? :confused: :eek: :D

Byron Trantham
08-20-2004, 4:35 PM
Looks good Byron! So what new tool is the LOYL going to "have to buy" you to make those chairs? :confused: :eek: :D

Unfortunately nothing! :mad:

Ken Garlock
08-20-2004, 8:40 PM
That is one great sewing room, Byron. With all those drawers, I don't see how LOYL could ever run out of storage. It also looks like she has all the hardware to make anything that requires a needle and thread. It is not every sewing room that sports two sewing machines and a serger. :)

You need to add those pictures to your album to show potential customers :cool:

Dennis Peacock
08-20-2004, 9:40 PM
I can NOT allow the LOML to see THIS!!!! :eek:

Great job!!!!! I just don't need anything ELSE to do at this point.!!! Wonderfully done!!!! :D

Jim Ketron
08-20-2004, 10:11 PM
Great Job!

Jim

John Miliunas
08-20-2004, 10:19 PM
Well done, Bryon! :) I'm with Dennis on this..."Can't let LOML see this!" :eek: Fortunately for me, my bride isn't quite as into it as yours! :cool:

Bill Sampson
08-21-2004, 4:17 PM
Bryon,
What a wonderful job on the sewing room for you wife! You have set the "standard" for those of us with spouses who sew. Thanks for sharing.
Bill Sampson, Richmond

Greg Tatum
08-21-2004, 6:58 PM
Looks great Byron....well done.
Greg

Jim Becker
08-21-2004, 7:47 PM
Looks wonderful, Byron. And it also looks like LOYL got a great view in her "shop", too...

Pete Harbin
08-21-2004, 8:23 PM
Byron,

Two points of critique for you...

1. What were you thinking posting pictures like that for thatwhole world to see?!?!?!?! Are you trying to get us all in big trouble? :eek:

2. Why didn't you go with one of those rolling tool carts that holds three benchtop tools that rotate? Flip...sewing machine #1...flip...sewing machine #2...flip...surger...flip... ;)

Really though, great work! I bet you've got a couple get out of the doghouse cards in pocket from this one!

Pete

Byron Trantham
08-21-2004, 8:59 PM
Looks wonderful, Byron. And it also looks like LOYL got a great view in her "shop", too...

Very good eye! :D That room Does have the best view in the house. Overlooks the pond. We were talking about it the other day. I think her views of snow with will be spectacular. :D