PDA

View Full Version : Anybody heard of a machinery company called RichLine?

dave rave
06-09-2009, 1:30 AM
I found an ad for a company in one of the trade mags. It makes some tools that are at least in the same vein as the multi-router. Has anybody ever heard of them or used the tools? I'm sending off for info, but thought I would send up a flare here as well.

richlinemachines.com/index.html

Thanks for the help.

David DeCristoforo
06-09-2009, 10:27 AM
richlinemachines.com/machines.html

Top quality stuff. Not for those guys who like a lot of plastic and aluminum on their machines. No frills, really well made stuff but NOT CHEAP!!!

Andrew Joiner
06-09-2009, 11:28 AM
Cool looking and made in USA! Does the mortiser turn horizontal? If not you can't do loose tenon joints that need a mortise on the end of long stock.

Wes Grass
06-09-2009, 2:15 PM
Doesn't look like it. But you really wanted to buy the tenoning machine too, right?

Dave Lehnert
06-09-2009, 9:33 PM
richlinemachines.com/machines.html

Top quality stuff. Not for those guys who like a lot of plastic and aluminum on their machines. No frills, really well made stuff but NOT CHEAP!!!

How much is that thing?

David DeCristoforo
06-09-2009, 9:38 PM
"How much is that thing?"

"A lot". You notice there are no prices posted on the web site? Never a good sign!

Bill Huber
06-09-2009, 9:43 PM
"How much is that thing?"

"A lot". You notice there are no prices posted on the web site? Never a good sign!

But thats what they do when the price is so low they don't want everyone to know how low it is..... right? :D:D:D:D

Vince Shriver
06-09-2009, 9:58 PM
But thats what they do when the price is so low they don't want everyone to know how low it is..... right? :D:D:D:D

I admire your optimism.

Bob Kloes
06-13-2009, 1:36 PM
I have one. Excellent machine. I also know the owner. He is a retired patternmaker. The reason he doesn't list prices is because he wants to talk to people who are interested in buying one of his machines. He is a very nice man and knows woodworking inside and out. Give him a call and ask him about the machines. bob