PDA

View Full Version : What's up with Quality Grinding?

Jason White
06-06-2009, 5:23 PM
Their forum here disappeared and now they don't respond to emails.

Jason

Larry Edgerton
06-07-2009, 8:02 AM
Was wondering that myself? I hope they are not yet another victim of our WalMart economy. I know Keith said that they were having to cut back on advertising, I wish them the best.

Being a small business owner is getting worse all of the time. Government mandated costs and exceptions to advantage large corporations are killing small business everywhere. Me, I have to compete with Modulars that are not built to the same standards/codes that I must adhire to, and every year they move a little further up market.

Frusterated in Michigan.....

Dave Verstraete
06-07-2009, 9:02 AM
Jason
I'm seeing their ad at the bottom of this page. Like Larry said, I hope they're doing alright! I have a small manufacturing business in Michigan. I know their pain firsthand.

Mike Heidrick
06-07-2009, 9:39 AM
There was a comment that they had not renewed their contract with SMC a week or so ago.

Keith Outten
06-07-2009, 12:23 PM
I left the small banner ad at the bottom of this page for QG because I like the company and I hope they will return. I haven't heard from Chris Brown in weeks, I hope it is because he is so busy he doesn't have the time but I don't know what their situation is these days.

Daryl Henderson
06-07-2009, 5:10 PM
Keith-

Did you take the sticky down with the forum?

I was wondering about the router table top review from the winner... Did I miss it?

Matt Benton
06-07-2009, 5:19 PM
I talked to him yesterday. He didn't mention any problems.

If you've had trouble with email, I'd suggest calling the number on his website. It's always worked for me...