PDA

View Full Version : Router Fence for use on Table Saw?

Jerry Todd
08-18-2004, 9:54 PM
My table saw is the Jet JTAS-10XL (with the table on the right side). Recently replaced the orginal table on the right side with a WOODHAVEN table with the EZ-Lift and a PC7518 router (stealth gloat).
I would like to make a Router fence that would attach to the XACTA FENCE. Have any Creekers made such a router fence? Would appreciate any ideas and pictures.
Jerry

William Hall
08-18-2004, 10:42 PM
In a back issue of "Woodworking at Home" DVD magazine (#8 I think), Chris DeHut made a pretty nice router fence for his biesemeyer fence. I have seen Chris frequent this forum, I imagine he could point to the exact issue.

Tom LaRussa
08-18-2004, 11:25 PM
My table saw is the Jet JTAS-10XL (with the table on the right side). Recently replaced the orginal table on the right side with a WOODHAVEN table with the EZ-Lift and a PC7518 router (stealth gloat).
I would like to make a Router fence that would attach to the XACTA FENCE. Have any Creekers made such a router fence? Would appreciate any ideas and pictures.
JerryJerry, have you ever worked with T-Track type products? If not, give this link a gander. http://www.ttrackusa.com/onlinecatalog.html T-Trak (and related stuff) is like an erector set for the big boys -- all kinds of aluminum extrusions with associated connectors and other hardware which, taken together, allow you to build just about any fence or jig you can imagine.

Prices on this stuff can vary greatly from one supplier to another, so if you like this concept let me know and I'll post my entire set of T-Trak links.

HTH,

Tom

p.s. Attached below -- I think -- is a small pic of one particular piece of this stuff which seems particularly well-suited to use as a router fence attached to your TS fence.