PDA

View Full Version : Hello Guys,

Kevin Huffman
08-18-2004, 11:21 AM
Hello Guys/Gals,

My name is Kevin Huffman.
I work for Pinnacle Laser, which is a subsidary of Signwarehouse.com. I am one of the Senior Laser Tech Support guys here and I have had a couple of customers of mine who asked me to check this site out. After poking around for a week or two, I decieded to join.

I am looking forward to working with you all in answering any questions that might come up. The one thing I really like about this site is the numerous backgrounds everyone comes from.

If there is anything anyone needs don't hesitate to ask, I will do my best to comply.

Gary Shoemake
08-18-2004, 11:31 AM
Hi Kevin:D

I'm glad to see that you are onboard. I know that you will be an asset to the forum.
To everyone else; Kevin has hepled me out quite a bit with all my "tech" questions. He has worked with all types of materials with laser engraving machines of all power levels. Just ask and he'll try to help.

Again Welcome;)

Gary

Aaron Koehl
08-20-2004, 1:45 PM
Welcome, Kevin.

Ken Fitzgerald
08-20-2004, 3:58 PM
Welcome to the 'Creek Kevin! Diversity in backgrounds, a woodworking fetish, varied skill levels and respectful exhange of ideas and opinions are a couple of things that make the 'Creek a neat place to hang out! Though I don't do "laser" things yet......I'm sure a lot of others will ask your advice often! Again....Welcome!

Charles McKinley
08-21-2004, 1:00 AM
Welcome Kevin,

This is a great palce to hang out and exchange information. I look forward to your contributions especially on the lazer engraving forum.