PDA

View Full Version : woodround vector art

Allen Isakson
06-01-2009, 4:24 PM
Hi everyone, I have a photo to do of a hunting scene. I wanted to find a vector graphic of a wood round that is really oblong in shape but has some pronounced barking around one edge. It will be engraved on Baltic Birch and cut out on the edge. If anyone has such a thing where the inside of the round is white, i would be grateful for the help.

Thanks Allen

Frank Corker
06-01-2009, 5:21 PM
Wow, I don't understand this at all!

Dale Davies
06-01-2009, 5:58 PM
I think Frank he wants a cross section of a tree with the bark left on it with a oval shape as compared to being round and without any growth rings in a vector format

Allen Isakson
06-02-2009, 4:43 AM
This is pretty much what i need. Not a pile of them but look at the one with the R on it in the middle top. This is what I'm looking for, only in a vector format, with the sloped bark ( as i referred to as pronounced ) I'm going for the look of a round but has to be thin so i thought i would just laser the look and put the photo in the middle.

Dale got it right.

Mike Chance in Iowa
06-02-2009, 8:06 PM
You can make the shapes you need using the Ellipse and the Interactive Extrude tools.

It will be a good training experience for you to use the photo as your guide and even work with layers if you are not experienced with working with them.

Skip Weiser
06-02-2009, 8:20 PM
This probably isn't even close to what you are looking for but maybe you could delete the inside lines and stretch it out a little?