PDA

View Full Version : Loud Whirl Wind!

Tyler Howell
08-17-2004, 12:17 PM
That loud whirl wind coming across the country is not more Hurricane Charlie? :eek: Its only a Minnesota Creeker headed East. Folks I've got my bags packed and we set out tomorrow to bring the talented and precious to Pennsylvania for Med. School.

We've made this trip before when she went to MA. for under grad but now I'm towing all her worldly possessions, a car, and an extremely nervous boy friend.:rolleyes:

I had hoped to hook up with some Creekers along the way but time just wont permit.

I'm dropping bread crumbs all the way so I can find my way back for some of those wonderful WW events I've been reading about.

Try to stay out of trouble while I'm gone and keep them pix coming.;)

Mark Singer
08-17-2004, 1:39 PM
Please use garlic bread and put a little butter on. I have taken similar trips with my 2 ...good luck and your a great dad!

Charles McKinley
08-17-2004, 10:35 PM
TWEEEEET FOUL!!!!! :cool:

It doesn't matter whre you are going in PA you will probably pass within 5 miles of my house and you have to eat don't you??????? :D I'm only 5 miles off exit 35 on I-80. So where are you going ? and if you need to eat while going buy Clintonville stop at the gas station and call 385-1142 and I'll come and bring you to the house to eat. Good luck Tyler. I hope you can stop in one of these days.

Tyler Howell
08-18-2004, 9:39 AM
You guys are the best! I think my coming along is strictly a formality. My precious and lovely has this all worked out. My part is financier! I'm going to take down your number Charles and try to take advantage of this wonderful Eastern hospitality. We are going to Temple U. Med in Phillidefia.

Thanks again and pray for me. There is a New Millennium Woman in charge:p . That's Not a bad thing, its just I'm a Seventies kinda guy.;)

Jim Becker
08-18-2004, 9:47 AM
Bummer you don't have some time...it would have been nice for you to stop by this weekend for a chat and shop-frollic when I get back from Miami. Put me on the list for "next trip" as I'm only about 40 miles north of that nice med school your lovely daughter has chosen to indenture herself to for a few years! :D

Donnie Raines
08-18-2004, 9:50 AM
If you are going by way of 275, 75 or 71 you will be within 15 mintues of me and all this fancy wood I have for sale........ :rolleyes: :D :cool:

Tyler Howell
08-18-2004, 10:43 AM
If you are going by way of 275, 75 or 71 you will be within 15 mintues of me and all this fancy wood I have for sale........ :rolleyes: :D :cool:

And that Truck and trailer will be going back empty???? Don't tempt me:o
;)

Donnie Raines
08-18-2004, 11:06 AM
Hey man.....all you need to do is say the word...and we make that naked trailer....well.....err.....not naked..... :D

have a good trip!!!

Charles McKinley
08-18-2004, 1:18 PM
Tyler,

I think the drive accross PA is nicer on I-80 then dropping down the North East Extention 476 is a nicer drive and about the same distance as driving I-76 (PA turnpike) to Philly. They just raised the tolls on the turnpike too. The trailer will be another axel to pay for.

Kurt Aebi
08-18-2004, 2:37 PM
I-80's pretty easy to hook up with if you are taking 90 - just swing off around Cleveland and pick up 80 in Youngstown/Sharon. Even easier if you drop down to 80 from Toledo on 75. It is the Ohio Turnpike on that end. But then again you hit the dreaded TOLL! 80 is free in PA! (except for the deer & gas)

Lou Morrissette
08-18-2004, 4:34 PM
Have a safe trip Bud.:D

Dennis Peacock
08-18-2004, 6:06 PM
Tyler....

Don't you make that kind of a trip and not come back with at least one piece of wood!!!! :eek: :D :p