PDA

View Full Version : Paranormal Metalworking

Stephen Tashiro
05-29-2009, 10:29 PM
I'm taking the skeptics view of the body damage on the car shown on the current homepage of the National UFO Reporting Center Site. http://www.nuforc.org/ (The driver made no claim of a UFO.) How a person create the wrinkly effect? Some sort of padded roller. The report says the car was "scorched". I can't see that in the photos. Would a combination of a torch and some kind of big roller wrinkle the metal like that?

Gary Click
05-29-2009, 10:59 PM
Flux Capacitor feedback.

Mitchell Andrus
05-30-2009, 8:17 AM
Everyone knows that if you merely guess when adjusting the frequency harmonic between the deflector and the shield grid when you use the warp field generator together with an unstable power flow detector you get an unstable amplification of the inherent energy output at the flux injector's inversion coupler.

Under certain conditions, this will cause any magnetically active ionic sub-particles to rebound towards their own anti-ionic pole... which no doubt caused the "Quantum Ripple Effect" in the automobile's outer covering as proposed by Piller in his third script, er... postulate.

I've never seen it happen to a 21st century appliance.

Sorry about that....

Cliff Rohrabacher
05-30-2009, 11:20 AM
[..]frequency harmonic between the deflector and the shield grid [..]warp field generator together with an unstable power flow detector you get an unstable amplification of the inherent energy output at the flux injector's inversion coupler.

[...]magnetically active ionic sub-particles to rebound towards their own anti-ionic pole... w[..] "Quantum Ripple Effect" in the automobile's outer covering a[..]

I prefer to generate a Tachyon field flux and zap that with my phasars while demolecularizing the metal in my Transporter.

Dennis Peacock
05-30-2009, 5:07 PM
Looks like the dude's music sucked so bad that it caused his car body parts to cave in. :D :rolleyes:

Mike Langford
05-30-2009, 9:29 PM
It's very common knowledge that when an alloy is irradiated, atomic transport can occur through the two types of defects which are created: vacancies and interstitials. Recent developments of the self-consistent mean field (SCMF) kinetic theory could treat within the same formalism diffusion due to vacancies and interstitials in a multi-component alloy. It almost always starts from a microscopic model of the atomic transport via vacancies and interstitials and yields the fluxes with a complete Onsager matrix of the phenomenological coefficients. Many times the jump frequencies between the automobile and the approaching invisible (cloaked) UFO depend on the local environment through a ‘broken bond model’ such that the large range of frequencies involved in concentrated alloys is produced by a small number of thermodynamic and kinetic parameters which in turn causes the "wrinkle" effect on the side of the auto.
Kinetic correlations are accounted for through a set of time-dependent effective interactions within a non-equilibrium distribution function of the system. The different approximations of the SCMF theory recover most of the previous diffusion models. Recent improvements of the theory were to extend the multi-frequency approach usually restricted to dilute alloys to diffusion in concentrated alloys with jump frequencies depending on local concentrations and to generalize the formalism first developed for the vacancy diffusion mechanism to the more complex diffusion mechanism of the interstitial in the dumbbell configuration.......

.......Actually, I agree with Dennis.....The dude's music sucked! ;)
edit: I think it happened to a dude'ette instead of a dude.......

John Schreiber
05-31-2009, 11:32 AM
I think it's an attempt to make a tin foil hat out of car body panels and something went wrong.

On a more realistic note, I used to live right in that area and although it's an urban area, I hit a deer just a few miles from Lake Cook Road. Even if this kid didn't see it coming that could have been the cause.

Also, the mirror was hit, so there's definitely some physical contact.

Not necessary relevant, but that was the night of the last Presidential election.

What kind of car is that? Does it have plastic body panels?

Since I lived up there when I was up there when I was in high school, I know for a fact that what the police (and perhaps mom & dad) were told is not necessarily what happened.

Jim Finn
05-31-2009, 3:41 PM
Quote> what the police (and perhaps mom & dad) were told is not necessarily what happened.[/QUOTE]
Looks to me like somone painted over damage from a side swiping incident.

Doug Shepard
05-31-2009, 3:56 PM
That's what happens when you try to run a cyclone DC inside your car.