PDA

View Full Version : Gary Sanders light

Dave Bureau
05-29-2009, 2:38 PM
Anyone know a retailer on the east coast that sells the adjustable Gary Sanders work light? CS sells it but I dont want to wait a week.

Brian McInturff
05-29-2009, 2:48 PM
Dave,
Check with Bill Rubenstein stubbylatheusa.com He carries some Oneway stuff and usually has some items on hand. He's in St. Louis. Bill can get it to you probably quicker than just about anyone. Meaning he'll handle the order himself.
Brian

Mike Minto
05-29-2009, 6:39 PM
i would think that by the time you read responses to this post for a day or two, you could have already ordered it and received it fast as waiting and then ordering it - could be wrong. also, what's a week? i've decided it's not worth paying for gas, wasting time and paying sales tax to go to my 'local' (read: 40 miles or so) woodcraft - I order online from them or whoever, wait a few days and have my toys soon enough.

Dave Bureau
05-29-2009, 8:10 PM
I just dont want to order from CS. They screwed me once before.

David Walser
05-29-2009, 11:35 PM
I'm not sure which light you are referring to. Both CSUSA and Packard Woodworks sell a light that's mounted on the end of a flexible arm:

http://www.packardwoodworks.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=packard&Product_Code=199201&Category_Code=

Brian McInturff
05-29-2009, 11:44 PM
Dave,
Here you go
http://www.oneway.ca/lathes/sanders_light_stand.htm

Mike Minto
05-30-2009, 9:03 AM
Dave, now that's a separate issue from waiting time - and I've had the same experience more often than not with CS, although they have made up for their errors with me.

Brian George
05-30-2009, 10:23 AM
Interesting...As far as I am concerned my experience with Woodcraft has been less that good Too expensive IMHO. CUSA, on the other hand has been excellent at replacing faulty wood blans, etc.

Dave Bureau
05-30-2009, 11:05 AM
I guess every company has there issues. I would buy from CS if I had to but would rather buy from someone closer when I need something faster. Seems like they send stuff pony express.

Roger Bell
05-30-2009, 11:45 AM
I guess every company has there issues. I would buy from CS if I had to but would rather buy from someone closer when I need something faster. Seems like they send stuff pony express.

That is interesting to hear. I have found that CSUSA is about the fastest shipper of WW stuff, at least in the West.

Dave Bureau
05-30-2009, 11:48 AM
takes a week or more to get east coast.