PDA

View Full Version : used pricing

bill gervais
05-27-2009, 9:27 PM
Hi all,
I am thinking of purchasing the following; Very lightly used in like new condition 4 year old Epilog Helix machine with new 60 watt laser (with warranty) for under $11k. Any thoughts? Does this sound like a fair price?

Michael Simpson Virgina
05-28-2009, 4:28 AM
There is no such thing as a nearly new 4 year old laser. It will most likly need the tube charged real soon. Thats going to cost you about $1500 plus shipping. However for a Helix that does not seem like a bad price if its in good shape and they have been doing there regular maintenance.

Keith Outten
05-28-2009, 5:21 AM
You will most likely lose software driver support soon. Epilog stopped supporting my Legend 24 after about five years.

Peck Sidara
05-28-2009, 1:15 PM
Keith,

What difficulty were/are you having with the most recent driver for your Legend24?

We still support the driver and the machine in that we offer free tech support on questions regarding both, still offer replacement parts and will help trouble-shoot any difficulty you may have.

I think support is relative, we still offer support on the Radius (1997-1999)Drivers are still up on our webpage, parts are still available, and we'll trouble-shoot any difficulty at no charge.

We may have had this discussion before so please excuse me for possibly not remembering.

If it's something I can help with, I'll do my best and if you'd rather send a PM or email, please do so.
__________________________________________________ _____________

Also, I sent an email asking when was the last time I contributed so I know when my donation dues are up again. Please advice.

Jeanette Brewer
05-28-2009, 4:34 PM
Very lightly used in like new condition 4 year old Epilog Helix machine with new 60 watt laser (with warranty) for under $11k.

Bill,

With a new tube? Under $11k? That's a great deal! Grab it quick!

You've probably already done it (or thought it) but I highly recommend that you run the serial number past tech support in Colorado to be sure the info you have is correct (age of tube, etc.) and that the machine is "free & clear".

HTH