PDA

View Full Version : I sure get tired of the rain....

Dennis Peacock
05-23-2009, 8:24 PM
I'm ready for some much needed dry weather for about 3 or 4 weeks. Please?

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g69/sawdustar/saturday_wx.jpg

Weather's been moving from south-east to north-west. Been tracking storms and weather today. This pic was taken directly from my software.

Joe Pelonio
05-23-2009, 8:45 PM
I'm sure sorry to hear that! :o In fact I was wondering where our rain went, you must have taken it!

Here in the pacific northwest we have had 3 days of sun and expect another 3-4, temperatures just about perfect in the lower 70's.

Cliff Rohrabacher
05-23-2009, 10:30 PM
Florida ain't nuthin' but the rain.

I think that's a song title.

Dennis Peacock
05-23-2009, 10:48 PM
Florida ain't nuthin' but the rain.

I think that's a song title.

LOL!!!!! Never thought about it....until now. :)

Ken Fitzgerald
05-24-2009, 1:30 AM
Dennis....2 weeks ago they were whining about the drought in Florida. The last couple days they have been whining about the flooding!

We could sure use some rain here but would prefer it hold off until the NAIA World Series is over. Our local college is trying to win their 17th WS in 25 years.

Bruce Page
05-24-2009, 10:11 AM
It’s been raining/drizzling here for the last 4 days and I love it. It’s very unusual for this time of year. It’s supposed to clear out today.

Pat Germain
05-24-2009, 12:21 PM
Colorado Springs has had rain on Friday, rain on Saturday, and now more rain today. Some holiday weekend!

More rain is predicted every day for the rest of the week. This is pretty unusual for The Springs. At least there's no fire danger.

Steve Clardy
05-24-2009, 9:02 PM
Apparently my buddy Dennis sent his rain my way.

Started here about 15 minutes ago.

Hasn't rained for....oh...4 days now I guess. :rolleyes:

Belinda Barfield
05-26-2009, 8:42 AM
Dennis, we were right there with you. Five or six days of straight rain. Yesterday was absolutely beautiful and I haven't been so happy to see the sun in a long time. Today? Rain predicted for the next week.

Leigh Costello
05-26-2009, 7:54 PM
Don't be blue Dennis, just think of the rain as an American Idol Winner tourist would-another opportunity to replay the finale! ;)

Eric Larsen
05-26-2009, 11:27 PM
I'm looking forward to the day I can leave this hellhole desert and move someplace where it rains 200+ days a year. I'm thinking coastal Oregon.

I'd trade my router for seven straight days of rain.

Belinda Barfield
05-27-2009, 8:06 AM
I'm looking forward to the day I can leave this hellhole desert and move someplace where it rains 200+ days a year. I'm thinking coastal Oregon.

I'd trade my router for seven straight days of rain.

Deal Eric, you can pick up your rain here in Savannah. It's pouring outside right now.

Craig D Peltier
05-28-2009, 11:28 AM
Still no Rain in Seattle. weatherman says summer doesnt usually start here till July 4th. It was here in mid may this year.
Hope it keeps up.

Paul Atkins
05-28-2009, 5:08 PM
Had to lower my pump this year another 15' as I was starting to suck air. The water level used to be 38' and now is 58' - thats about one foot per year for me. Right in the middle of the Sacramento Valley - and some up here are trying to sell water to Southern Cal by drilling huge wells - There goes the neighborhood -

Joe Pelonio
05-29-2009, 8:01 AM
Still no Rain in Seattle. weatherman says summer doesnt usually start here till July 4th. It was here in mid may this year.
Hope it keeps up.
It's been so nice the last week that I wonder if the usual summer in July/August is going to be wet! :eek:

Dennis Peacock
05-29-2009, 8:10 AM
I don't know Joe, but I can say that the "no rain" and nice sun we are experiencing now is great.!!!!

Took the LOML Jr on a nice motorcycle ride yesterday evening for her 1st 65 mile ride through some awesome Arkansas country and beautiful horse farms.

Horse farms.....that puts her in total heaven. :)