05-23-2009, 8:55 AM
My favorite is penturners.org

Mack Cameron
05-23-2009, 9:29 AM
Mine is penturnersparadise.ca and thepenshop.net

John Terefenko
05-23-2009, 10:37 AM
My favorite is penturners.org

Don, I think one of the most extensive sites with a ton of material and knowledable guys hands down is

penturners.org

The library is a treasure just to read the articles. You also can get some great deals on pen kits and other things when they have group buys and also there are individuals that sell their blanks and things for great prices.

Chris Stolicky
05-23-2009, 10:54 AM
Don, I think one of the most extensive sites with a ton of material and knowledable guys hands down is

penturners.org

The library is a treasure just to read the articles. You also can get some great deals on pen kits and other things when they have group buys and also there are individuals that sell their blanks and things for great prices.

I am a member, and fully agree. You can spend at least as much time there as you can here. Just not enough time in a day.....

you can look me up - user name 'stolicky'

No matter what kind/skill/stage pen turner/maker you are, there is plenty of info for everyone.

Steve Busey
05-23-2009, 12:51 PM
Jerry,

Come by our penturners.org Southeast Chapter meeting on June 20th at Woodcraft in Alpharetta. We get together about every three months in Atlanta and swap techniques, tips, blanks and fellowship. We'd love to meet you!