PDA

View Full Version : New Picture, Same pens, Photo Critique

Dennis McGarry
05-22-2009, 2:34 PM
Ok heres a new pic of the pens I did last week.

Looking to input on them and the photo quality as well.

Thanks!

Steve Schlumpf
05-22-2009, 2:48 PM
Dennis - your pens look great! Was wondering if there was some artistic reason some of the pens have their tips showing and others do not? Just curious. Also, on the quality of the photo - everything looks just a touch washed out to me. That's either caused by slight over-exposure or to much brightness in your graphics program. I do the same thing and just had it brought to my attention - so thought I would pass it on cause I am now aware of it! No big deal.

Dennis McGarry
05-22-2009, 2:57 PM
Dennis - your pens look great! Was wondering if there was some artistic reason some of the pens have their tips showing and others do not? Just curious. Also, on the quality of the photo - everything looks just a touch washed out to me. That's either caused by slight over-exposure or to much brightness in your graphics program. I do the same thing and just had it brought to my attention - so thought I would pass it on cause I am now aware of it! No big deal.

Thanks for the tip there, will tweak the software some more. I am keeping the photo originally a little dark and lightening it up in the software.

As for the tips, oversight on my part to retract them..

alex carey
05-22-2009, 3:11 PM
The pens looks great and the pictures look great.

Bernie Weishapl
05-22-2009, 10:44 PM
I agree the pens and pictures look great.