PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get this engraved?

Ralph Barhorst
05-21-2009, 2:34 PM
I have a nephew who is getting married in August and I want to make a "wedding box" and maybe a cutting board for their wedding present. I would like to use the design shown below for both the box and the board.

I will make the cutting board about 12" x 18" and the top of the box about 8" x 10". I just need to have the initials and the date engraved.

Is there anyone close by who would do this? It not then where can I send them to get engraved? How much should it cost me?

I live in Tipp City, Ohio, about 15 miles north of Dayton.

Gary Hair
05-21-2009, 3:59 PM
I have a nephew who is getting married in August and I want to make a "wedding box" and maybe a cutting board for their wedding present. I would like to use the design shown below for both the box and the board.

I will make the cutting board about 12" x 18" and the top of the box about 8" x 10". I just need to have the initials and the date engraved.

Is there anyone close by who would do this? It not then where can I send them to get engraved? How much should it cost me?

I live in Tipp City, Ohio, about 15 miles north of Dayton.

Anyone with a laser could do it. I am almost as far from you as possible, and still be in the (continental) U.S., but if you want to send it to Oregon I'd be happy to laser it. That should be in the $25 - $35 range, depending on the rates of the shop you have do it. I would suggest looking up laser engravers in your phone book and see what you find.

Gary

Cliff Patrick
05-21-2009, 4:19 PM
Ralph,

I am in South Point, OH across river from Hungtington, WV if you are interested.

Cliff

Mike Null
05-21-2009, 5:29 PM
We have a member in Springboro and another in Cincy. Tim Bateson is in Cincy and Mike is in Springboro. http://sawmillcreek.org/member.php?u=21204
Springboro is about an hour south of you.