PDA

View Full Version : Riving knife for Model 10 Delta Contractor's saw

Floyd Mah
05-17-2009, 8:39 PM
Riving knives are required in new machines, but I have a Delta contractor's saw that's over 20 years old. I've been improving it over
the years, ever since I discovered that the original fence guide bar was in the shape of an arc once it was assembled. The value of
the add-ons have more than doubled the price of the saw (Unifence, overhead blade guard, removable splitter, and a Grizzly sliding
table). (That doesn't include the Bridgecity Jointmaker that I turned it into, at a savings of over a thousand bucks.) Anyway, in
the interest of continuing to improve my saw on a budget, I designed an built a riving knife attachment for the saw. The total cost
is under $60, as rough guess. The following is a moderately complicated project for the average woodworker, but a simple project for
a beginning metalworker (like me).
The advantages of a riving knife is improved safety. There are many articles on their advantages, especially over fixed splitters
which are the most common in older American saws. I already have an easily removable Delta splitter which came with the overhead
blade guard, but I tackled this as an interesting problem. Now that I have created the knife, I realized that the problem is not
unlike making a military weapon. It had to be durable and sufficiently accurate, but also had to work under adverse circumstances. I
haven't had it on the saw for a long time, so I don't know how it will hold up, but I've tried to address the problems of durability
and accuracy. Because a saw blade will typically travel vertically about 3" (3.125" in mine) and the riving knife has less than 1/32"
clearance on either side of the cut, a respectable tolerance to achieve is less than 1/64" or 0.016" deviation (about 0.29 degrees) in
the movement of the riving knife relative to the plane of the saw blade. That is why my first attempt was a
prototype: it was not sufficiently robust or adjustable to be usable as a safety device. This is a description of my second effort. I used the prototype to get the usable dimensions.
The principal reason making a riving knife retrofit for a Delta contractor's saw a difficult process is that the blade is cantilevered
off a 6" arm. This arm is attached to a trunnion, which consists of front and rear cast iron plates, that pivots. The plates are
joined by two steel 1" rods running front to back, parallel to the blade plane, and below the blade center. The blade center moves in
an arc and no other parts of the trunnion moves with the blade except for the arm. I realized that the total arc swept out by the
blade center was only 4" out of a 31.4159" circumference, as did any point on the periphery of the blade. In other words, it
approximated a straight line for the most part. If I drew a tangent to the blade at the middle of its' travel, a riving knife moving
along the tangent could stay quite close to the blade. If I did not require that the knife tilt, the distance between the knife and
the blade would vary about 0.25". A knife support, tilted to be tangential to the midpoint of the blade travel (on the arm) would
guide the knife close to the blade. If this support were fastened to the trunnion, it would also tilt laterally along with the blade.
Thus the only requirement for implementation was to make a linear bearing that was parallel to the plane of the blade and
approximately parallel to a tangent to the midpoint of the blade's travel.
The original support for the blade guard, splitter, anti-kickback pawls for the Delta saw is a 5/8", fine threaded bolt, screwed into
the rear trunnion plate. This is a through hole, accessible from the front and back of the plate. A 6" bolt, with about 1.5" of
thread can be bolted to the back plate. It can be used to support the linear bearing portion of the riving knife assembly. Because
the linear bearing had to be parallel to the saw blade by the 0.29 degrees tolerance I calculated above, the linear bearing must be
adjustable so that it can be positioned in a repeatable fashion. In aircraft terms, this would be the "roll". The rigidity of the
5/8" bolt constricts the pitch and yaw variables.
Once the linear bearing guide is in place and aligned to the saw blade plane, a carriage has to be designed to move along the linear
bearing guide, but also constrained to not "roll" while it travels along the guide. I implemented this by using a 3/16" x 3" x 10"
plate attached to the 5/8" bolt and also a 13" long 1/2" diameter steel rod. They meet at a 106.5 degree angle.
This is a sagittal view:
this is the front of the machine ---->
bolt
____
. \ rod
. \
. \ The backslashes represent the guide rod.
^ These periods represent the guide edge of the plate
The plate edge runs parallel to the steel rod. The side of the plate away from the rod is the guide edge used to prevent "roll" of
the carriage. (Parts of the plate are cut away to reduce the weight of the assembly. This facillitates bending the plate.) After
assembly, the guide edge and the steel rod must be made co-planar. I did this by clamping the top end of the rod (and the attached
part of the plate) in a metal working vise and using a large wooden screw vise on the guide edge to bend the plate (that portion
connecting the guide edge and the rod). It's very important to keep the guide edge and the rod straight--just the intermediate
portion of the plate can be bent. I used a dial indicator on a very flat surface to measure the small changes I was making.
The carriage of the riving knife consists of a linear bearing, a support arm extending from the bearing, a guide pulley riding on the
guide edge of the plate described above and the attachment for the riving knife (part of the support arm).
The linear bearing is a piece of 1/2" pipe, length 4". Two brass end caps were drilled to fit the 1/2" rod and tightened onto the
pipe. This slides on the rod. A tighter fit along the 4" would make this bearing at risk for binding from the dust and debris inside
the table saw, so, by using the end caps, there is limited bearing contact. A more refined ball-bearing linear bearing will probably
fail from the harsh conditions inside the table saw. There are two attachments to this bearing.
The support arm is attached to the bearing. The rear end has an upright extension to hold the actual riving knife. The support arm
is made from a 10" strap hinge. This is the type of hinge used to mount gates on a bolt screwed into a fence post. I enlarged the
hole in the hinge to accommodate the 1/2" pipe (approximately 3/4"). Be careful to not weaken any side of the resulting hole by
removing too much metal. The pipe can be placed inside and fixed in place by screwing the legs of the hinge around it.
A hook in the shape of an "F" is attached to the support arm at the bearing. The "C" part of the "F" is 2.125" and fits over the
blade arm where the saw arbor is attached. The leg of the "F" is attached to the support arm. This causes the linear bearing to move
up and down with the blade arm. It is open so that the slight front-back motion of the blade arbor is not tracked, just the vertical
motion. By drilling and tapping into both the bearing and the support arm, two small screws can be inserted and fastened with
Lok-Tite, the heads cut off and used to mount and dismount the "F" hook (brass thumbnuts). In the adjustment process, this attachment
goes on and off many times, so that ease of removal is important.
I opened up a CD drive to see how they kept the tolerances on the diode carrier. The carrier rides on a rod and the roll is
controlled by constraining the opposite rod in a U-channel, with a leaf spring maintaining pressure of one side of the U-channel
against the second rod.
I machined a pulley from steel to fit on the guide edge of the plate above. This part would be somewhat difficult to do for the
average woodworker, but I guess this post if for someone who actually has the tools to tackle modification of major piece of
machinery. This pulley is attached to the support arm with a shaft that must be adjustable so that once the pulley is in place on the
guide edge, moving the pulley relative to the support arm alters the parallelism of the riving knife blade relative to the saw blade.
This is a crucial adjustment. I positioned it using feeler gauges and a caliper, but using an adjustable stop with a screw would have
been preferable. Besides the pulley I used a wavy washer to force the pulley to be in a tighter tolerance in its' range of movement.
Also, I mimicked the action of the leaf spring by unwinding part of a coiled spring, mounting it on the shaft of the pulley and
aligned the free end to press against the plate. Again, this proves to be crucial. When the trunnion is tilted for a bevel cut, the
weight of the assembly will force the pulley against the guide edge, but in the blade upright position, the spring is necessary to
create this force. In my final adjustments, this proved to be cause of at least .02" of variablility in the position of the riving
knife, way beyond the acceptable variation. I adjusted the shaft by creating a clamp for the shaft (hole, slit on one side of the
hole and a screw squeezing the jaws of the clamp).
Because the plate incorporating the 5/8" bolt can roll on the axis of the bolt, I stabilized it by using a U bolt on the right 1"
trunnion rod to mount a 1/4" x 20 toilet bolt so that the free end of the bolt projects radially out from the rod. The plate has a
corresponding mounting hole and the degree of roll is limited by clamping the plate between two nuts on this screw. The nut on the
rod side of the screw is a lock-nut, so that it is relatively stable. The nut holding the plate on the other side has a lock washer
to keep it from loosening in the saw. The hole in plate should be slightly oversize and relieved at the top outside edge and lower
inside edge to allow the plate to be swung out of the way when adjusting the locknut. Turning the locknut in or out will alter the
roll of the plate. The sequence is to unfasten the large nut, tilt the plate out of the way, adjust the lock nut, reverse the
operations to tighten things down. The carriage for the riving knife needs to be removed for this operation. If you have access to a
good machinist's protractor, you can preset the settings. I guess that this was the most time consuming part of adjusting the riving
knife.
The 5/8" bolt is mounted using a lockwasher and a washer. Because all of the apparatus keeps you from freely screwing in the plate
assembly, you need to screw in the bolt, then fasten the plate onto the bolt, and then tighten the nut holding on the 5/8" bolt. In
my final adjustment, I found that a deviation of 0.3 degrees made a visually detectable shift in the position of the riving knife. My
stop on the trunnion was probably off by this amount, so that just adjusting the linear bearing assembly to be perpendicular to the
table surface was not enough, since the blade was not actually perpendicular to the table surface. I would caution against overtightening the large nut, because breaking the casting would be catastrophic and it's not necessary.
Once this last adjustment can be made and the pulley adjustment can be made, then you can finalize the dimensions of the mount for the
riving knife and upright support. It's preferable to be able to adjust the position of the riving knife using shims, since the
ability to add or subtract a shim allows you to accommodate different blades. If you machine the holder for the riving knife to
exactly the dimension that you think is final, seemingly small tweaks to the adjustment can shift the riving knife position by easily
1/16" or 0.0625".
So, the plate adjustment is intended to align the linear bearing with the plane of the saw blade. The pulley adjustment rolls the
plane of the riving knife on the linear bearing so that it is coplanar with the saw blade. The shimming of the riving knife shifts
the riving knife so that it is centered on the saw blade.
Another note: Bigger isn't better. There is limited space in the box of the table saw. If the pipe for the linear bearing is too
long, you need more of the steel rod, and when the blade is tilted, it can catch on wiring inside, on the bottom of the cabinet or the
sides. Using too much of the rod to attach to the plate also lengthens the rod. I found that sometimes to fit the carriage assembly
required me to tilt the saw blade by 5 degrees.
As usual, sorry for the iPhone photos and no disassembled pictures, but I think anyone capable of doing this project can figure out
most details from my description.

Charlie North
05-18-2009, 7:47 AM
Wow! That's some engineering feat! (And fine construction for that matter.)

As a new woodworker, safety is a major concern. I bought two non operating model 10s. Neither had a splitter, pawls or bladeguard. (Where do these things disappear to?)

I'd like to try to copy this when I solve a bunch of other problems. (And actually build a few things with wood.)

Awesome Job!

Thanks for sharing this.

Maurice Ungaro
05-18-2009, 8:31 AM
Floyd,
If you make these for sale, you will do quite well.

Jason White
05-18-2009, 9:58 AM
Delete this post and get a patent.

JW

Riving knives are required in new machines, but I have a Delta contractor's saw that's over 20 years old. I've been improving it over
the years, ever since I discovered that the original fence guide bar was in the shape of an arc once it was assembled. The value of
the add-ons have more than doubled the price of the saw (Unifence, overhead blade guard, removable splitter, and a Grizzly sliding
table). (That doesn't include the Bridgecity Jointmaker that I turned it into, at a savings of over a thousand bucks.) Anyway, in
the interest of continuing to improve my saw on a budget, I designed an built a riving knife attachment for the saw. The total cost
is under $60, as rough guess. The following is a moderately complicated project for the average woodworker, but a simple project for
a beginning metalworker (like me).
The advantages of a riving knife is improved safety. There are many articles on their advantages, especially over fixed splitters
which are the most common in older American saws. I already have an easily removable Delta splitter which came with the overhead
blade guard, but I tackled this as an interesting problem. Now that I have created the knife, I realized that the problem is not
unlike making a military weapon. It had to be durable and sufficiently accurate, but also had to work under adverse circumstances. I
haven't had it on the saw for a long time, so I don't know how it will hold up, but I've tried to address the problems of durability
and accuracy. Because a saw blade will typically travel vertically about 3" (3.125" in mine) and the riving knife has less than 1/32"
clearance on either side of the cut, a respectable tolerance to achieve is less than 1/64" or 0.016" deviation (about 0.29 degrees) in
the movement of the riving knife relative to the plane of the saw blade. That is why my first attempt was a
prototype: it was not sufficiently robust or adjustable to be usable as a safety device. This is a description of my second effort. I used the prototype to get the usable dimensions.
The principal reason making a riving knife retrofit for a Delta contractor's saw a difficult process is that the blade is cantilevered
off a 6" arm. This arm is attached to a trunnion, which consists of front and rear cast iron plates, that pivots. The plates are
joined by two steel 1" rods running front to back, parallel to the blade plane, and below the blade center. The blade center moves in
an arc and no other parts of the trunnion moves with the blade except for the arm. I realized that the total arc swept out by the
blade center was only 4" out of a 31.4159" circumference, as did any point on the periphery of the blade. In other words, it
approximated a straight line for the most part. If I drew a tangent to the blade at the middle of its' travel, a riving knife moving
along the tangent could stay quite close to the blade. If I did not require that the knife tilt, the distance between the knife and
the blade would vary about 0.25". A knife support, tilted to be tangential to the midpoint of the blade travel (on the arm) would
guide the knife close to the blade. If this support were fastened to the trunnion, it would also tilt laterally along with the blade.
Thus the only requirement for implementation was to make a linear bearing that was parallel to the plane of the blade and
approximately parallel to a tangent to the midpoint of the blade's travel.
The original support for the blade guard, splitter, anti-kickback pawls for the Delta saw is a 5/8", fine threaded bolt, screwed into
the rear trunnion plate. This is a through hole, accessible from the front and back of the plate. A 6" bolt, with about 1.5" of
thread can be bolted to the back plate. It can be used to support the linear bearing portion of the riving knife assembly. Because
the linear bearing had to be parallel to the saw blade by the 0.29 degrees tolerance I calculated above, the linear bearing must be
adjustable so that it can be positioned in a repeatable fashion. In aircraft terms, this would be the "roll". The rigidity of the
5/8" bolt constricts the pitch and yaw variables.
Once the linear bearing guide is in place and aligned to the saw blade plane, a carriage has to be designed to move along the linear
bearing guide, but also constrained to not "roll" while it travels along the guide. I implemented this by using a 3/16" x 3" x 10"
plate attached to the 5/8" bolt and also a 13" long 1/2" diameter steel rod. They meet at a 106.5 degree angle.
This is a sagittal view:
this is the front of the machine ---->
bolt
____
. \ rod
. \
. \ The backslashes represent the guide rod.
^ These periods represent the guide edge of the plate
The plate edge runs parallel to the steel rod. The side of the plate away from the rod is the guide edge used to prevent "roll" of
the carriage. (Parts of the plate are cut away to reduce the weight of the assembly. This facillitates bending the plate.) After
assembly, the guide edge and the steel rod must be made co-planar. I did this by clamping the top end of the rod (and the attached
part of the plate) in a metal working vise and using a large wooden screw vise on the guide edge to bend the plate (that portion
connecting the guide edge and the rod). It's very important to keep the guide edge and the rod straight--just the intermediate
portion of the plate can be bent. I used a dial indicator on a very flat surface to measure the small changes I was making.
The carriage of the riving knife consists of a linear bearing, a support arm extending from the bearing, a guide pulley riding on the
guide edge of the plate described above and the attachment for the riving knife (part of the support arm).
The linear bearing is a piece of 1/2" pipe, length 4". Two brass end caps were drilled to fit the 1/2" rod and tightened onto the
pipe. This slides on the rod. A tighter fit along the 4" would make this bearing at risk for binding from the dust and debris inside
the table saw, so, by using the end caps, there is limited bearing contact. A more refined ball-bearing linear bearing will probably
fail from the harsh conditions inside the table saw. There are two attachments to this bearing.
The support arm is attached to the bearing. The rear end has an upright extension to hold the actual riving knife. The support arm
is made from a 10" strap hinge. This is the type of hinge used to mount gates on a bolt screwed into a fence post. I enlarged the
hole in the hinge to accommodate the 1/2" pipe (approximately 3/4"). Be careful to not weaken any side of the resulting hole by
removing too much metal. The pipe can be placed inside and fixed in place by screwing the legs of the hinge around it.
A hook in the shape of an "F" is attached to the support arm at the bearing. The "C" part of the "F" is 2.125" and fits over the
blade arm where the saw arbor is attached. The leg of the "F" is attached to the support arm. This causes the linear bearing to move
up and down with the blade arm. It is open so that the slight front-back motion of the blade arbor is not tracked, just the vertical
motion. By drilling and tapping into both the bearing and the support arm, two small screws can be inserted and fastened with
Lok-Tite, the heads cut off and used to mount and dismount the "F" hook (brass thumbnuts). In the adjustment process, this attachment
goes on and off many times, so that ease of removal is important.
I opened up a CD drive to see how they kept the tolerances on the diode carrier. The carrier rides on a rod and the roll is
controlled by constraining the opposite rod in a U-channel, with a leaf spring maintaining pressure of one side of the U-channel
against the second rod.
I machined a pulley from steel to fit on the guide edge of the plate above. This part would be somewhat difficult to do for the
average woodworker, but I guess this post if for someone who actually has the tools to tackle modification of major piece of
machinery. This pulley is attached to the support arm with a shaft that must be adjustable so that once the pulley is in place on the
guide edge, moving the pulley relative to the support arm alters the parallelism of the riving knife blade relative to the saw blade.
This is a crucial adjustment. I positioned it using feeler gauges and a caliper, but using an adjustable stop with a screw would have
been preferable. Besides the pulley I used a wavy washer to force the pulley to be in a tighter tolerance in its' range of movement.
Also, I mimicked the action of the leaf spring by unwinding part of a coiled spring, mounting it on the shaft of the pulley and
aligned the free end to press against the plate. Again, this proves to be crucial. When the trunnion is tilted for a bevel cut, the
weight of the assembly will force the pulley against the guide edge, but in the blade upright position, the spring is necessary to
create this force. In my final adjustments, this proved to be cause of at least .02" of variablility in the position of the riving
knife, way beyond the acceptable variation. I adjusted the shaft by creating a clamp for the shaft (hole, slit on one side of the
hole and a screw squeezing the jaws of the clamp).
Because the plate incorporating the 5/8" bolt can roll on the axis of the bolt, I stabilized it by using a U bolt on the right 1"
trunnion rod to mount a 1/4" x 20 toilet bolt so that the free end of the bolt projects radially out from the rod. The plate has a
corresponding mounting hole and the degree of roll is limited by clamping the plate between two nuts on this screw. The nut on the
rod side of the screw is a lock-nut, so that it is relatively stable. The nut holding the plate on the other side has a lock washer
to keep it from loosening in the saw. The hole in plate should be slightly oversize and relieved at the top outside edge and lower
inside edge to allow the plate to be swung out of the way when adjusting the locknut. Turning the locknut in or out will alter the
roll of the plate. The sequence is to unfasten the large nut, tilt the plate out of the way, adjust the lock nut, reverse the
operations to tighten things down. The carriage for the riving knife needs to be removed for this operation. If you have access to a
good machinist's protractor, you can preset the settings. I guess that this was the most time consuming part of adjusting the riving
knife.
The 5/8" bolt is mounted using a lockwasher and a washer. Because all of the apparatus keeps you from freely screwing in the plate
assembly, you need to screw in the bolt, then fasten the plate onto the bolt, and then tighten the nut holding on the 5/8" bolt. In
my final adjustment, I found that a deviation of 0.3 degrees made a visually detectable shift in the position of the riving knife. My
stop on the trunnion was probably off by this amount, so that just adjusting the linear bearing assembly to be perpendicular to the
table surface was not enough, since the blade was not actually perpendicular to the table surface. I would caution against overtightening the large nut, because breaking the casting would be catastrophic and it's not necessary.
Once this last adjustment can be made and the pulley adjustment can be made, then you can finalize the dimensions of the mount for the
riving knife and upright support. It's preferable to be able to adjust the position of the riving knife using shims, since the
ability to add or subtract a shim allows you to accommodate different blades. If you machine the holder for the riving knife to
exactly the dimension that you think is final, seemingly small tweaks to the adjustment can shift the riving knife position by easily
1/16" or 0.0625".
So, the plate adjustment is intended to align the linear bearing with the plane of the saw blade. The pulley adjustment rolls the
plane of the riving knife on the linear bearing so that it is coplanar with the saw blade. The shimming of the riving knife shifts
the riving knife so that it is centered on the saw blade.
Another note: Bigger isn't better. There is limited space in the box of the table saw. If the pipe for the linear bearing is too
long, you need more of the steel rod, and when the blade is tilted, it can catch on wiring inside, on the bottom of the cabinet or the
sides. Using too much of the rod to attach to the plate also lengthens the rod. I found that sometimes to fit the carriage assembly
required me to tilt the saw blade by 5 degrees.
As usual, sorry for the iPhone photos and no disassembled pictures, but I think anyone capable of doing this project can figure out
most details from my description.

Joel Earl
05-18-2009, 12:15 PM
Do what JW said:D

And put me down for 2 of them when production gets ramped up. I have 2 sons who could really benefit. Serious - 2

Jim O'Dell
05-18-2009, 12:48 PM
And here I was going to say if it wasn't designed with a riving knife, that you must be talking about a splitter.:eek: WOW!! That's really well done!!
Good job, and thanks for sharing! Jim.

Floyd Mah
05-18-2009, 2:02 PM
Thanks for the comments. I posted this because it was a fun project and I've seen many comments from people seeking a riving knife. Most other devices on the market are just splitters. I don't know if there is enough original material in this to qualify for a patent or if there is enough demand. Coming from the medical field, I am aware that there is risk in marketing a device, especially a safety device, since I don't know the users and I don't want to be responsible for their deeds. I think that if you are capable of making this yourself, you would be very familiar with its' use and capabilities. As I mentioned, my first effort was not too robust and I had to redesign it with the goal of a stronger and more finely adjustable device.

scott spencer
05-18-2009, 10:01 PM

Newer versions are a little different:

Nice job Floyd!

Floyd Mah
05-18-2009, 11:03 PM
I was unaware of the ****, but I had considered a similar design and decided against it because it did not seem to track the height of the blade as closely (since the knife sweeps out a larger arc than the arbor). I guess that my riving knife could be made commercially, but the construction costs would be prohibitive. Each one would take many hours to fabricate.

As I said before, I think this is a fun project, especially to do for yourself. If you were to make one for yourself, you wouldn't mind getting paid much less than $10 per hour I'm not sure that too many could be sold for a price in excess of $200 or that you should pay that much for a feature that is already present on a new saw at no extra cost.

Lee Styron
05-21-2009, 8:40 PM
You did a great job on this design. Tackled an issue I often get asked about. I have known for some time that it is possible to make a riving knife fit some saws. I talked to Bob when he was developing his knife design.
I also knew to do one as accurate as a saw with trunnions designed to carry a knife, it would need to either be complicated or not quite perfect, but acceptable.

I designed the shark guard originally to work on a saw with a RK. The Ryobi BT3100.
Cheap elegant design for the knife. The trunnions work differently though than most cont. saws. These lift straight up and down. Much easier to implement a knife.

As for a market, I think there would be plenty on just Delta saws. These now outsell any other model I sell splitters for by at least 2 to 1.

Taking on manufacturing like this is a task for sure.
I never really knew what I was getting into initially, but I would do it again.

Drop me a line if you ever want to chat about metal work and stuff. I am fairly new at it myself, but might be able to help somewhere.
Again, great job on this.

David Milstone
07-09-2009, 10:58 AM
Great project! Will this design work for Rockwell Model 10 contractor saws? I've read that their internal construction is different from Delta, which makes me wonder if significant modifications might be needed.

Dave

Floyd Mah
07-09-2009, 5:58 PM
The key to making the design work on the Delta saw was that there was a mounting stud for their splitter-blade guard that ran through the rear of the trunnion via a threaded hole. I was able to use that mounting hole to fasten the riving knife assembly. If there is a similar mount to your saw, you should be able to construct the same thing. Otherwise, my first effort mounted the assembly to the two trunnion bars running from the front to back of the trunnion. After you find a mounting point that moves with the blade tilt, you need careful construction because you need to be able to adjust the riving knife within close tolerances as I mentioned in the original post. Good luck.

David Milstone
07-10-2009, 6:06 AM
I am considering purchasing an old Rockwell Model 10 but do not yet own one, nor have I even seen one to examine. This is discussed in . http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?p=1165155&page=2. I will see one offered for sale tomorrow though and will look for a splitter/guard mounting mechanism. However, my reading indicates the Delta incorporated some significant changes that may include the structures needed for implementing your design. Perhaps could be modified to fit?

Has anyone added this riving knife to a Rockwell Model 10?

Thanks.

Dave