PDA

View Full Version : New Woodcraft Store in the Nashville, TN area

Dennis Peacock
08-12-2004, 12:38 AM
I just learned that there is a new Woodcraft store near Nashville, TN. They are located south of Nashville in Franklin, TN. on I-65 @ exit 65 and west one block in the Watson Glen Plaza, Suite 164. So if you are in that area sometime, pay'em a visit.!!! I always like learning about new Woodcraft stores.! :D

No Affiliation....just a Woodcraft customer.

David Sapp
08-12-2004, 1:36 AM
Just wanted to say Hi to the Members of Sawmill creek WW Forum and get the word out about the New Woodcraft store in the Nashville area. For more information or directions, please E-mail us or call the store @ 615-599-9638.

Visit our store website @ http://stores.woodcraft.com/nashville for class information.

For a Woodcraft E-Newsletter, send us your name, address, phone number, and e-Mail address to woodcraft552@comcast.net and we will see to it you start receiving our e-newsletter.

David Perkins
08-12-2004, 1:50 AM
I was there last December and the people were very helpful and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend them to any woodworker.
David

Ken Salisbury
08-12-2004, 9:37 AM
Just wanted to say Hi to the Members of Sawmill creek WW Forum and get the word out about the New Woodcraft store in the Nashville area. For more information or directions, please E-mail us or call the store @ 615-599-9638.

Visit our store website @ http://stores.woodcraft.com/nashville for class information.

For a Woodcraft E-Newsletter, send us your name, address, phone number, and e-Mail address to woodcraft552@comcast.net and we will see to it you start receiving our e-newsletter.

Welcome to SMC It's about time you joined us. I met your lovely wife and daughter at Woodworks 2003. I dropped by the store on my last visit to Nashville, met Aaron and spent too much $. You have a first class operation and a great location. I look forward to my next visit.

Bob Hovde
08-12-2004, 10:16 AM

David,

I've been to your store several times, each time putting my name on your list. Unfortunately, Woodcraft Central seems to think that because I live across the border in Alabama, I should get flyers from the Birmingham store. I even complained to them by email, but haven't heard back. I'll still use your store, but you might tell your corporate staff to stop thinking - it weakens the team!

Bob

Sparky Paessler
08-12-2004, 10:39 AM
There is also a new Woodcraft in Johnson City up in northeast TN. Finally someplace besides the Borgs to shop at. :D