PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Tablesaw Center

Ernie Kuhn
08-11-2004, 11:31 PM
To Dan Rabinovitz
Congratulations to our own, Dan Rabinovitz. Take a look at page 90 of the June/July issue of Wood (I have no affiliation) to see an ingenious application of good old yankee ingenuity.
From a former neighbor (Bellaire Dr-Delmont-formerly known as New Salem).
Ernie Kuhn

Daniel Rabinovitz
08-12-2004, 2:47 PM
Ernie
Thanks so much for your kind words.
I also have a mobile sander bench with a Delta Planer hidden in it. - The planer pulls out and UP to use it. I also have mobile Cross cut miter saw station and a mobile router station ala Norm.

You ought to see the work on Route 22 from the county line to New Alex.
The intersection with Route 66 is really neat. And the new Route 66 TOLL goes from the top of Delmont to New Stanton.

Daniel :D

Kurt Aebi
08-13-2004, 7:23 AM
Daniel, Congrat's from another former neighbor (Southwest Greensburg).

Looking back, I have never travelled the portion of US22 between 819 and 66 (go figure!). I hung out with kids from Forbes Road, New Alex. (pronounced New Ellick, by the locals)., Delmont, Slickville, Lower Burrel and Leechburg all the time and I can't for the life of me remember ever being on that stretch of highway.

The 22 & 119 interchange in New Alex. has really changed over the past couple of years. The 66 & 22 interchange really messed me up the last time I took my dad out to Cloverleaf Golf club - it took me as long to get from the interchange to the golf course as it did to get to Delmont from Greensburg.

Ernie, if you've been away for a while, you wouldn't recognize most of it. Man, has it grown up around there!