PDA

View Full Version : Laser + Moron =

Duane Parcells
05-15-2009, 5:35 PM
I've been asked a few times to do something like this. I say only on your face and for a Million $
http://www.geekytattoos.com/the-aftermath-of-a-laser-engraved-tattoo/

James Jaragosky
05-15-2009, 6:43 PM
I've been asked a few times to do something like this. I say only on your face and for a Million $
http://www.geekytattoos.com/the-aftermath-of-a-laser-engraved-tattoo/
I am fairly sure we will read about this guy in the next addition of the Darwin awards.
We can only hope he doesn't infect the gene pool be for collecting his award.

Frank Corker
05-15-2009, 7:00 PM
Wow, they are really cool, pull the chicks with one of those!

Michael Simpson Virgina
05-15-2009, 8:02 PM
He should have used some Cermark. :)

Lee DeRaud
05-15-2009, 8:19 PM
We can only hope he doesn't infect the gene pool be for collecting his award.The dude's idea of "cool tats" is PacMan and Space Invaders: I seriously doubt he's spending a lot of time breeding.

AL Ursich
05-15-2009, 8:55 PM
How about a Sand Blast MASK.....

AL

Bill Cunningham
05-16-2009, 9:55 PM
I guess this 'does' confirm the old addage "No sense, no feeling":confused:

Thad Nickoley
05-17-2009, 3:17 AM
ooouch that looks painful

Chris J Drew
05-18-2009, 7:19 AM
I saw the footage of this kid doing it, magnets to defeat the interlocks is a no-brainer...
I'd think that with repeat treatments this may be a method of removing tattoos rather than permanently marking the skin.
Anyway, rastering is for wimps, let's see him hold still for a nice slow vector, hehe!
In ancient cultures ( & some surviving modern ones ) "scarification" is considered an essential rite of passage, so this kind of thing might not indicate stupidity but may be culturally hard-wired to manifest during adolescence.

Dave Mura
05-18-2009, 9:35 AM
omg people just don't think sometimes

Andy Bardowell
05-18-2009, 10:02 AM
Just one word... Jackass!

James Jaragosky
05-18-2009, 11:06 AM
I saw the footage of this kid doing it, magnets to defeat the interlocks is a no-brainer...
I'd think that with repeat treatments this may be a method of removing tattoos rather than permanently marking the skin.

I do believe that lasers specifically made to minimize injury are currently used for this purpose. The real risk here is infection.

In ancient cultures ( & some surviving modern ones ) "scarification" is considered an essential rite of passage, so this kind of thing might not indicate stupidity but may be culturally hard-wired to manifest during adolescence.
A quote by my mom comes to mind here; " If everyone was jumping off a cliff would you?"

George Brown
05-18-2009, 4:22 PM
A quote by my mom comes to mind here; " If everyone was jumping off a cliff would you?"

Yours too! It must be universal among moms.

Bill Cunningham
05-19-2009, 9:29 PM
Ya.. Mom also taught me time travel...
"You do something like that, and I'll knock you into next week!":D

Tom Gooch
05-20-2009, 2:35 AM
Wow, now I know what industrial-strength stupidity looks like.....