PDA

View Full Version : New printer

Dave Lehnert
05-14-2009, 11:32 PM
Just need a printer to print out receipts and letters.

Do the wireless printers work well? Can they be hooked up wireless AND USB at the same time? My desktop is wired, Laptop is not.

Had my eye on this. Can be had local for $72.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9058994&type=product&id=1218014206019&ref=06&loc=01&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=9058994

Curt Harms
05-15-2009, 2:53 AM
and it works fine under both Windows and Linux. It can be hooked up with USB and wired ethernet as well as wirelessly. I don't know that you need this capability but mine has a card reader built in that is also network accessible. Plug one of a few different styles of memory cards into the printer and the memory card can be accessed from any computer that has the printer configured. It can also prints photos directly from the memory card. Pretty slick and it actually works:).

Dave Lehnert
05-16-2009, 10:37 PM
and it works fine under both Windows and Linux. It can be hooked up with USB and wired ethernet as well as wirelessly. I don't know that you need this capability but mine has a card reader built in that is also network accessible. Plug one of a few different styles of memory cards into the printer and the memory card can be accessed from any computer that has the printer configured. It can also prints photos directly from the memory card. Pretty slick and it actually works:).
Thanks! That helps.