PDA

View Full Version : Need Quality Rodeo Clipart

Sheryl Haley
05-14-2009, 9:58 AM
I was asked to make some sample plaques for a rodeo. I need to have them done by next week. Unfortunately I don't seem to have any clipart in my library, and the order I placed won't be here soon enough.

I was wondering if anyone had some quality illustration type graphics or really good clipart of horse riders, bucking broncos and such, or if they know of a place that has some for instant download.

Thanks in advance, Sheryl Haley

Mike Null
05-14-2009, 10:27 AM
Here are a few. maybe not up to the quality you want.

Mike Null
05-14-2009, 10:29 AM
Here are the rest.

Jeremy Butler
05-14-2009, 1:24 PM
Try some of these. hope they help :)

Sheryl Haley
05-14-2009, 5:27 PM
Thank you Mike & Jeremy for the clipart.

They are just the type I need, although I'm still looking for the illustration type line art that shows up so well when it's engraved on wood.

I hope that I can return the favor sometime.

Sheryl Haley

Mike Chance in Iowa
05-15-2009, 12:30 AM
http://www.clipart-design.com/western_rodeo_vector_clipart.htm

James Jaragosky
05-15-2009, 4:03 PM
I was asked to make some sample plaques for a rodeo. I need to have them done by next week. Unfortunately I don't seem to have any clipart in my library, and the order I placed won't be here soon enough.

I was wondering if anyone had some quality illustration type graphics or really good clipart of horse riders, bucking broncos and such, or if they know of a place that has some for instant download.

Thanks in advance, Sheryl Haley
Please send me your email for a few dxf files that may work.

Sheryl Haley
05-16-2009, 12:30 AM
I certainly don't want to leave anyone out, so I am posting another Thank You to Mike Chance in Iowa and James Jaragowsky and everyone else that has helped me.
Thank You, Sheryl haley