PDA

View Full Version : Best place to buy Kreg K3 system??

Derrell W Sloan
05-11-2009, 7:06 PM
Whats the best place to buy a Kreg K3 master system? Coastal tool has a deal where they throw in the sk03 screw kit. Shipping is ~ 8 bucks but that sounds like a pretty good deal considering you get the screw kit for free.

Any better deals out there?

Stephen Edwards
05-11-2009, 10:11 PM
Sounds like a good price to me. There's a seller on ebay that has it for $135 with free shipping. But, it doesn't come with the screw kit as advertised on Coastal Tools.

Joe Scharle
05-11-2009, 10:30 PM
Also, Coastal is good people too.

Stephen Edwards
05-11-2009, 11:02 PM
Joe,

I'm planning on buying this system, too. That settles it for me! I like dealing with "good people". In fact, sometimes I've paid a little more for an item just because I like the folks from whom I'm buying and I put value in good customer service. It means a lot.

I've read so many positive things about the the Kreg K3 Master System that I've now got it on my list of tools to buy. Based on your comment, I'll get it from Coastal Tools. Thanks for the heads up.

Joe Scharle
05-12-2009, 8:09 AM
You'll be surprised what a difference it makes, having the locking handle on the drilling side. Especially, with large panels. View the youtube videos to get started too.

Ted Baca
05-12-2009, 11:38 PM
Call Larry or Greg at ToolZone 303-252-8500. They are in Denver but ship. They ususally have great deals on tools. Tell them I sent you they are great guys.