1. Jr. Gent Rhodium plate
2. Classic Rollerball
3. Long Click with stabilized/dyed bjuck eye burl
4. Segmented Sedona

Enjoy????

Dan Heine

Bernie Weishapl
05-10-2009, 10:36 PM
Daniel those are some beauties. Really like them all.

David Walser
05-11-2009, 1:36 AM
Daniel,

I really like the pens. I'm not sure I could pick a favorite, but I think I could narrow it down to the Jr. Gent and the long click. They're all superb.

Tell us more about the blanks, please.

Horst Hohoff
05-11-2009, 1:42 AM
Hi Daniel,

All pens are very well made. My favourite is the Jr. Gent followed by the Long Click.
I don't really like the Classic. For me it is too thick what makes it look sort of blown up.

Billy Tallant
05-11-2009, 2:28 AM
Very nice looking pens. I would have to spend more time trying to decide which one I liked over the others.

Jeff Nicol
05-11-2009, 5:01 AM
Dan, Nice group of pens, I have some people wanting click type pens. Which kit did you use for yours?

Thanks,

Jeff

Steve Schlumpf
05-11-2009, 7:23 AM
Nice work on all the pens Dan! Really like the color and grain pattern on the buck eye burl!

Daniel Heine
05-11-2009, 8:49 AM
Hello,

The long click pen is a fairly new kit that Craft Supplies now sells:

http://www.woodturnerscatalog.com/store/New_Products___Clicker_Pencil_Kit___clicker_pencil ?Args=

It's a really nice kit for showing off a really nice pen blank, and the quality is exceptional.

The Jr. Gent blank is also from CSUSA, and it is called a Tangerine in the pen makers group. The others are standard acrylic blanks from my local Woodcraft store.

By the way, next weekend Woodcraft is offfering 20% off all Jet and Powermatic tools. This mat be a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Happy Turning,
Dan Heine

John Terefenko
05-11-2009, 10:17 AM
Nice work Daniel. I really like the Jr. Gent kit. It is a classy kit and usually shows off any blank really well. I am not a fan of the long click pens but have never made one. What is your opinion of it being you have done one and can see it next to other style pens??? May have to get a kit or two. Thanks for showing.