PDA

View Full Version : Many, many changes .....

Paul B. Cresti
08-08-2004, 6:34 PM
So far this has been one crazy year for my family and I. I ; got laid off from my firm, started woodworking professionally, sold all my "traditional" American woodworking machinery and bought European style machinery (minimax) and now the creme de la creme, on Wednesday morning, my wife gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, Mia Victoria, which is now our third child. All are doing well. Our house is now full, noisy and full of love. Life can be great when we least expect it.

Bob Marino
08-08-2004, 6:53 PM
WOW, that's a whole bunch of changes!! Good luck in your new career and major congarts on your new arrival!!

Bob

Byron Trantham
08-08-2004, 7:01 PM
Congratulations and good luck with both. :D

Greg Tatum
08-08-2004, 7:29 PM
Congrats Paul.....the Lord is smiling at you inside that little bundle.

Greg

Terry Hatfield
08-08-2004, 7:36 PM
Paul,

WOW!!! What did you do in your spare time??? :D Congrats!!!!!!

Terry

Ken Fitzgerald
08-08-2004, 7:40 PM
Congrats Paul! Life is good!

Michael Ballent
08-08-2004, 7:45 PM
...and now the creme de la creme, on Wednesday morning, my wife gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, Mia Victoria, which is now our third child. All are doing well. Our house is now full, noisy and full of love. Life can be great when we least expect it.
Well I hope you were at least expecting baby Mia Victoria ;) Congrats!!!

Terry Quiram
08-08-2004, 8:17 PM
Congradulations to you and your family on your daughter. She must have quite an appetite if you have to feed her with a funnel. :D

Terry

Kevin Gerstenecker
08-08-2004, 8:26 PM
CONGRATULATIONS PAUL! I'd say that one is a keeper, for sure. Great to hear baby and momma are doing fine! It don't get no better than that Paul..................kids are the best! ;)

Jim Becker
08-08-2004, 8:30 PM
Major league binkie there, Paul!! Congratulations on a mighty fine addition to your family. There is always a reason that things work out one way or another and for you, it looks like you're cruzin' down the right path!

Todd Burch
08-08-2004, 10:16 PM
When you wrote "and now the creme de la creme, on Wednesday morning, ... " I thought you were going to say that your new slider was delivered!!! However, Mia upscales even a sliding table tablesaw!! Congratulations Paul!

Jim Ketron
08-08-2004, 10:19 PM
Congrats !!

Jim

Paul B. Cresti
08-08-2004, 10:37 PM
When you wrote "and now the creme de la creme, on Wednesday morning, ... " I thought you were going to say that your new slider was delivered!!! However, Mia upscales even a sliding table tablesaw!! Congratulations Paul!
Todd,
The slider did arrive the week before and I just finished fine tunning it. My wife kept joking with me that when my J/P arrived that it was as long as she could hold out. It was kind of interesting around here with selling equipment and the arrival of new ones. I ended up hiring a rigger to deliver and place the slider in the shop. Meantime while all this was going on my wife was ready to go at any moment. She of course took precedence but it was comical.

I forgot what it is like not to get sleep :) but it sure is worth it! The only thing is now that i have two daughters (and one son) know I will most definately lose the rest of my hair!:p

Wes Bischel
08-08-2004, 10:51 PM
Congratulations Paul - Mia is the best kind of addition to read about.

Enjoy!

Wes

John Miliunas
08-08-2004, 10:53 PM
Well, sir...If your woodworking venture turns out anywhere near as well as your fathering abilities, you've nothing to worry about! :) Congrats and best of luck, Paul! :) :cool:

Tyler Howell
08-08-2004, 11:03 PM
Yea yea! That's all very nice now let's see the shop and new tools:D

A very lovely addition to the house hold! But I still wanna see the shop.:o

Congrats Paul;)

Christian Aufreiter
08-09-2004, 6:06 AM
Congrats, Paul.
But where are the pics of your new shop and tools?

Regards,

Christian