PDA

View Full Version : CorelDraw Help Please.

Dave Lock
05-06-2009, 5:37 PM
Hi guys and gals.

Well I'm relatively new to Coreldraw so I'm still learning. I am trying to draw a vector of a compass design. I'm stuck on how to do a fill. Sounds simple but I'm struggling here. I would really appreciate any pointers on how to do this.

Attached is where I have got to so far. I want to colour the right side of each point black so it will engrave the whole area.

Many thanks

Dave.

Mike Mackenzie
05-06-2009, 5:48 PM
Dave,

if you are using corel X3 use the smart fill tool.

Dave Johnson29
05-06-2009, 5:54 PM
Here ya go...

Dave Lock
05-06-2009, 6:10 PM
Dave,

if you are using corel X3 use the smart fill tool.

Unfortunately I just have Corel 12, thanks all the same Mike.

Here ya go...

That's great, and very quick. many thanks Dave.

How did you do that....... eager to learn :)

Cheers

Dave.

Dave Johnson29
05-07-2009, 10:28 AM
How did you do that....... eager to learn :)

Hi Dave,

I have Corel 10 and I use a VBA script for it. I bought the script online somewhere for, I think, about 12-bucks but can't recall where. I will check back through emails and see if I can find the receipt and where it came from.

I'd love to give you a copy but as a software writer myself, now that just ain't gonna happen. :):)

I'll post a link here if I find that receipt.

I thought this website is where I got it but I can't see anything like it. There are some freebies here too.
http://www.oberonplace.com/vba/drawmacros/index.htm

Dave Lock
05-07-2009, 1:47 PM
Hi Dave,

I have Corel 10 and I use a VBA script for it. I bought the script online somewhere for, I think, about 12-bucks but can't recall where. I will check back through emails and see if I can find the receipt and where it came from.

I'd love to give you a copy but as a software writer myself, now that just ain't gonna happen. :):)

I'll post a link here if I find that receipt.

I thought this website is where I got it but I can't see anything like it. There are some freebies here too.
http://www.oberonplace.com/vba/drawmacros/index.htm

Appreciated Dave.

Looks like I've got plenty of practice coming...... :)

Thanks again

Dave.