PDA

View Full Version : Got a new camera so here are some pics

Greg Tatum
08-08-2004, 12:03 AM
Hope this works....trying to learn how to use a new computer, new OS, new camera and new software....this is my version of using a two car garage for my hobby...the wife still parks her car in her half....everything is on wheels except the planer stand....that's comming soon though....the cabinet under the long counter was my first bench...I just put it on casters and it fits nicely right there...I pull it out when I need to clutter up more horizontal space :rolleyes: .....thanks for looking.

Greg

Dennis Peacock
08-08-2004, 1:03 AM
Nice setup there Greg.

Looks like you could use some more lighting for the shop. When I had my "shop" in my garage....I added 4 more 4 foot floresent lights to brighten things up a bit. The better lighting you have, the better it is to see.

Nice tools and shop space. Keep'em coming.!!!

Bart Leetch
08-08-2004, 1:18 AM
By golly der Greg you almost gave me a heart attack. Man you gots lots of room der.

Whats really good is if all I have when we move to a new place some day is a 2 car garage the LOML has already said I can have all of it for my shop.

Your shop is lookin great. :D

Tyler Howell
08-08-2004, 5:46 AM
Real Nice Set up Greg!

Flows from Station to station. Looks Like a real 'Jet' operation.
Thanks for sharing.;)

Tim Morton
08-08-2004, 6:38 AM
trying to learn how to use a new computer, new OS

Hope you switched over to join us mac users!!! Nice looking shop!!! :D

Dick Parr
08-08-2004, 7:37 AM
Nice set-up and collection of tools. :) I remember those days of tools on wheels. And people who say you can't put 10 lbs in a 5 lb bag, just hasn't met a good woodworker yet. :D

John Shuk
08-08-2004, 10:28 AM
Holy Jet fan Batman!

Jim Becker
08-08-2004, 10:38 AM
The camera is working just fine! Very nice shop space and maybe if you make LOYL enough things, she'll reconsider parking in the gara...err...shop. :D