PDA

View Full Version : 4-H Livestock Clip Art

Gregg Vaughn
04-27-2009, 4:36 PM
My local county extension office has asked me to do their plaques for this year's county fair. I need to find appropriate images for sheep, swine, dairy, beef, goats, rabbits and poultry. I have not had good luck with Google or any of the 4-H sites I found online.

They are wanting alder plaques, so I am looking for images that would look good on the alder. Anyone know of a source?

Roy Nicholson
04-28-2009, 5:27 AM
I've only found the pig so far.

If these are of any use to you I'll keep looking in this collection.

Regards

Roy N.

James Jaragosky
04-28-2009, 11:13 AM
My local county extension office has asked me to do their plaques for this year's county fair. I need to find appropriate images for sheep, swine, dairy, beef, goats, rabbits and poultry. I have not had good luck with Google or any of the 4-H sites I found online.

They are wanting alder plaques, so I am looking for images that would look good on the alder. Anyone know of a source?

Greg: I Have sign torch vector clip art. I purchased it off e-bay over a year ago and it has many farm animals included in the package. if you go to eBay and look up sign torch, the listing will let you look at all the images in the package. I believe I paid less than $50 for the entire package
hope this helps

Gregg Vaughn
04-28-2009, 3:04 PM
Thanks .... the extension office gave me some poor .jpg images that are basically fuzzy silhouettes, not something that would look good engraved. I've found a few images from here and there and I'll post them all in a few days for anyone else that has 4-H jobs.

Phil Salvati
04-29-2009, 12:49 PM
Greg,

Did you find what you need? I do quite a bit of 4H, FFA stuff.

My wife, being a Vet, drew a few show quality animals for me if you need them.

Phil

phil harold
04-29-2009, 12:58 PM
I would also be intrested in some quality 4-h animal images
I do take care of our countys 4-h and fair website and quality images to work from seem limited
thanks
phil

Phil Salvati
04-29-2009, 1:04 PM
Here are a few just incase...

Boer Doe is the one with horns.

The bucket calf is one we drew from a jpg... not the best but engraves well.

Phil Salvati
04-29-2009, 1:14 PM
Here are a few more..

Show Hef. and the lamb she drew.

I forget where the Rooster came from.

Phil Salvati
04-29-2009, 1:36 PM
Here are a few more... All of these graphics were lazed on Red Alder plaques, many times....they were a hit.

We are in the heart of show country here in Oklahoma!

Aside from being a Vet specializing in Theriogenology (Animal reproduction), My wife likes to dabble in pencil portraits & bronze sculpture. She has won several awards as well! I am pretty proud of her.... some of her work is on my dog web site.

Many of the local FFA teachers and advisers have seen her sculpture work and now have her designing and sculpting new trophy tops. The ones that are available do not represent show animals at all.

Now to find a company that makes plastic molds :rolleyes:

Gregg Vaughn
04-30-2009, 11:22 AM
Phil,

Thse are all great and just what I need! The only categories I have been asked for beyond those you posted were for rabbits and dairy cow.

James Jaragosky
04-30-2009, 11:57 AM
Phil,

Thse are all great and just what I need! The only categories I have been asked for beyond those you posted were for rabbits and dairy cow.
rabbit & cow in dxf