PDA

View Full Version : Grizzly Bandsaw & Microsoft cash back

dennis thompson
04-27-2009, 8:23 AM
I'm looking to buy a bandsaw from Grizzly & someone suggested I use Microsoft cash back, how do I do that, does it apply to all Grizzly products? at all times? Any idea how much the discount is?
Thanks
Dennis

Stephen Edwards
04-27-2009, 8:35 AM
I've been the wondering the same thing, how does the MS cash back work?! I'll be following this thread.

Anthony Anderson
04-27-2009, 9:21 AM
1. Go to live.com and set up live.com account

If you have a hotmail or MSN account that will work

2. Set up Cashback account

3. Go to live.com and search for "wii" (for example), and a search page should return with ebay listed wii, and 14% cashback banner.

4. Click on the Ebay link, and you will be sent to Ebay, and at the top of the page, you should see the Microsoft Cashback banner (with 14%, or whatever the discount happens to be at the top)

5. Listing has to be "Buy it Now"

6. Listing must use PayPal as payment method.

7. Click "Buy it Now" and you will be sent to another page that informs you that your purchase is Cashback eligible, and the amount your purchase is eligible for.

8. Follow directions after purchase.

You can search SMC and you will find a lot of info on this subject.

Takes about 60-75 days for everything to go through and for you to get money deposited into your PayPal account from Microsoft Cashback

Good Luck, Bill

Stephen Edwards
04-27-2009, 9:35 AM
Thank you, Bill, for the clear instructions.

dennis thompson
04-27-2009, 10:25 AM
Thanks Bill, I'm going to try it now.
Dennis

Steve Kohn
04-27-2009, 11:13 AM
If Grizzly doens't have the machine you want posted on ebay with a "Buy it Now" price you can send them an email and they might list it for you. I did that for a wide belt sander about 5 months ago and they had it listed within 24 hours.

Matt Stiegler
04-28-2009, 6:25 PM
For whatever its worth, I emailed them today about listing a G0691 table saw, and got this response: "Unfortunately, we are not able to list the G0691 on eBay at this time as we do not have sufficient stock in our facilities."

Todd Hoppe
04-29-2009, 7:24 AM
To follow up on the 60-75 days estimate, I just bought a spiral cutterhead from Grizzly. I received the cashback deposited into my paypal account within 24 hours of payment. The product hadn't even arrived yet.