PDA

View Full Version : Nova live center

Mike Stephens
04-24-2009, 6:36 AM
Could this be the curse of Leo or am I just crazy.

Just got this in the mail today.For those of you who have this center. How fare out does your hollow cup point stick out from the hollow cup? Mine sticks out almost 5/16 from the rim of the hollow cup. this seems like a lot to me.

Also how fare in do your points and accessories seat into the the main body of the center. I didn't measure this but it looked like about 7/16. They stick way fare out and only go in to the tail center not even 1/2 way. Is this normal?

Leo FYI I would have liked to get the OW but I just did not have the additional $36.00. It doesn't seem like that much more but with a family that always comes first sacrifices have to be made. I could have bought the PM knock off but I figured I would go with an original design. Plus it seems to be a very versatile center

116495 116496

Would appreciate any feed back.

Thanks SMC,
Mike

David Mann
04-24-2009, 9:54 AM
Hi Mike,

My hollow cup center looks like yours. It does seem like a little on the large size compared with other centers I have seen.

My 60 degree center seems to seat farther into the body than yours but not much. I kind of expected it to seat way down to make a continuous 60 degree cone but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I'll take another run through my NLC accessories this weekend and see how they fit.

Mike Stephens
04-24-2009, 9:55 AM
Thanks David.

Alan Trout
04-24-2009, 2:43 PM
My cup center sits in a little further and my 60 degree center is about the same. I use my cup center most of the time and have cranked down on it quit a bit. I think mine hung out a littler further when I first got it and after using it and applying pressure it has seated deeper. I remember when I first got mine I took the point out of my cup center put it in the center and whacked it on board to get it to seat.

I think yours is fine go use it and have some fun.

Alan

Mike Stephens
04-24-2009, 3:07 PM
Thanks Alan. I plan on useing it. Just wasn't sure about it.