PDA

View Full Version : Hope she gets home soon...

Mat Ashton
04-24-2009, 2:01 AM
Wifes been away on training Hope she gets home soon I'm running out of counter space...

Curt Harms
04-24-2009, 2:24 AM
"We're bachelors, baby!:D

Mitchell Andrus
04-24-2009, 7:28 AM
....build more counter space - ?

Belinda Barfield
04-24-2009, 7:56 AM
I'm guessing when she walks in the door to that you'll be wishing she was gone again! :D

Jim Kountz
04-24-2009, 8:07 AM
I'm guessing when she walks in the door to that you'll be wishing she was gone again! :D

Wow you read my mind Belinda!! If my wife ever came home to something like that I wouldnt have a home anymore!!:D:D

Glenn Clabo
04-24-2009, 8:13 AM
If she comes home to that...I think you may be running out of more than counter space...you'll running for cover.

Tim Thomas
04-24-2009, 8:41 AM
No kidding. If my wife came home to that I'm pretty sure the first thing she would do is pick up one of the pans and whip it at my head. I see there is a small plastic bottle about half full of green liquid in the middle next to the window. I suggest you employ some of the contents of that bottle, lest you suffer the wrath of SWMBO. :D

phil harold
04-24-2009, 9:13 AM
not enough beer bottles in that picture...

Bob Moyer
04-24-2009, 9:32 AM
Wifes been away on training Hope she gets home soon I'm running out of counter space...

I beleive there will be a lot of room on the side of the bed where you normally sleep.

Art Mulder
04-24-2009, 9:34 AM
Where's that "doghouse" video again.... :D

Belinda Barfield
04-24-2009, 9:35 AM
not enough beer bottles in that picture...

That's because they're all on the coffee table in the living room. ;)

Donald Barfield
04-24-2009, 10:56 AM
If my wife was gone a few days she would expect to see worse than that.

David G Baker
04-24-2009, 11:24 AM
When they are gone for a while it makes us appreciate them more when they come home. No more dirty dishes, the food is cooked, the laundry is done, the shelves and fridge are stocked and you wake up in the morning with a smile on your face. :D
Couldn't resist.

Bruce Page
04-24-2009, 11:32 AM
"His mother should have thrown him away and kept the stork."
--Mae West
:D

Darius Ferlas
04-24-2009, 11:33 AM
Sometimes it takes a while to discover the design flaws in the furniture you make ;)

Randal Stevenson
04-24-2009, 11:51 AM
Please finish filling out your profile, aka where are you posting from?

There are people here, waiting for your wifes tool sale. By the way, is that water bowl for your dog, as empty as your sink should be?

Chuck Saunders
04-24-2009, 1:44 PM
I still have an out ( I have children) and can flip this to my advantage.
"Honey, I sure missed you. I now better appreciate what you have to go through. No matter how much I clean, those kids can mess up faster than I can clean."

I'm a man
And I can change
If I have to
I guess

Brian Brown
04-24-2009, 2:08 PM
Where are the pizza boxes???

You better make sure she doesn't see that. :eek: No, I'm not suggesting that you do the dishes, just throw them away. :) You can turn this to your advantage. "See honey, While you were away I cleaned out the kitchen cabinets and made more space for you!" :D She'll love it. I'm sure she will appreciate the extra storage space. ;)

Jim Rimmer
04-24-2009, 6:33 PM
Man, you are really asking for it. :eek: When is she coming back? You need to get those dishes cleaned up AND make something in your shop for her.

Mat Ashton
04-24-2009, 7:15 PM
He he he. Are you kidding me! Do you think I'd leave that till she got home:eek:. I'm lazy but not stupid:rolleyes:. Oh no, I cleaned the kitchen, vacuumed the house, washed the floors, did the laundry (mine, she won't let touch hers) even had a loaf of bread baking in the breadmaker and a nice bottle of wine waiting for her when she got in (insert sweating smiley here). After all the niceties she asks where dinner. Shivers!... knew I forgot something:D... But because I'm nursing a few broken ribs I had to sleep on the couch anyways...

John Fricke
04-24-2009, 7:27 PM
My wife and I have a mutual understanding.....She don't do yard work and I don't do house work. We don't work well together. Only because my way is the right way of course.

Burt Alcantara
04-25-2009, 12:44 PM
What's so hard about washing dishes? I've always been self sufficient and respectful of others. My wife and I do what we are better at but we still share the same chores. I cook and shop for food. She cleans and does the yard because thats what she like to do. I cook because I grew up with a father who was a chef. My mother burned water.