PDA

View Full Version : second wine rack take a look

curtis rosche
04-22-2009, 8:59 PM
here is the second wine rack i have made. it is made from ash. 34 inches tall 12 inches deep and 38 inches wide

what do ya think?

David Christopher
04-22-2009, 9:48 PM
Curtis, I think it looks great but you look a little too young for wine

AL Ursich
04-23-2009, 12:38 AM
Excellent Design and nice work.

Here is my design to add to your idea list. I make it with a CarveWright and have the pattern posted on the Carvewright forum under user digitalwoodshop.

Good Luck

AL

John Thompson
04-23-2009, 10:21 AM
Nice job, Curtis. I would check ID on that gentleman standing right as you don't want to take the chance of getting your license re-voked. :)

Sarge..

curtis rosche
04-23-2009, 2:01 PM
i dont drink.....to much. just kidding.

AL i wouldve done something decorative but this is just in the basement, and the idea it to hold the most amount possible. the last one i made held each individual bottle, but it doesnt work to well with different sizes. that one only held 114 bottles. this one holds 140 bottles.

after seeing the pictures you have AL, do you go the to the flea market in marchalls creek? i saw a guy up there doing signs with a handheld router and a computer router

AL Ursich
04-23-2009, 2:52 PM
I am 30 miles north of Marshals Creek. I went there last summer one time, did well selling tourist stuff and signs. I know the guy doing Router Signs inside, he has made some great stuff. I learned from his samples.

Good Luck with your projects,

AL