PDA

View Full Version : Now that's service!!!

Carole Valentine
08-02-2004, 5:43 PM
I subscribed to the Woodworking at Home DVD on either Thursday or Friday (I forget which) and got my first issue today!!!!????? How did they do that? They must have a special deal with the USPS!;)

Gary Max
08-02-2004, 6:15 PM
Maybe they heard you where a member of the Creek and they made special arrangments just for you???????????

Dave Right
08-03-2004, 7:50 AM
I also ordered mine last Thursday and it arrived on Monday.
Sure is impressive.:)

Jim Becker
08-03-2004, 8:58 AM
Yea, one of the nice things about not being a large corporation is that these folks can be responsive...Chris has done a great job with things.

Chris DeHut
08-05-2004, 7:43 AM
Hi Carole,

I am glad you are pleased with our speedy response! I wish I could attribute it to "Speedy service" and a "Special Deal" with the USPS. The truth of the matter is we simply try our best to get orders out the door as fast as possible.

Glad it worked well for you!

Chris DeHut

Brian Hale
08-05-2004, 4:07 PM
I ordered mine last Saturday, should i have gotten it by now?

Chris DeHut
08-05-2004, 4:52 PM
It should be arriving any day now. Your order was processed and mailed on Tueday (I think). Once it gets in the hand of the USPS, we can only hope they get it through their system quickly. Depending on the number of issues order and the overall weight of the package, it was either mailed first class or priority mail.

Chris

Brian Hale
08-05-2004, 5:01 PM
Thanks Chris!!

I wasn't worrying.... rather just wondering.... and the anticipation is killing me!! :-)

Brian