View Full Version : This guy is amazing

James Jaragosky
04-21-2009, 8:41 PM
STREET ARTIST

NEW ONES

Street Artist...new stuff
Edgar Mueller Super Artist

Great Crevase Edgar Mueller. Hard work: Together with up to five assistants,
Mueller painted all day long from sunrise to sunset. The picture appeared on the
East Pier in Dun Laoghaire, Ireland

, as part of the town's Festival of World Cultures

He spent five days, working 12 hours a day, to create the 250 square metre image of the crevasse,
Which, viewed from the correct angle, appears to be 3D. He then persuaded passers-by to complete
The illusion by pretending the gaping hole was real.
'I wanted to play with positives and negatives to encourage people to think twice about everything
They see,' he said. 'It was a very scary scene, but when people saw it they had great fun playing on
It and pretending to fall into the earth. 'I like to think that later, when they returned home, they might
Reflect more on what a frightening scenario it was and say, "Wow, that was actually pretty scary".'

Mueller, who has previously painted a giant waterfall inCanada, said he was inspired by the British 'Pavement
Picasso' Julian Beever, whose dramatic but more gentle 3D street images have featured in the Daily Mail.

This guy isamazing no matterhow you look at it!

Bruce Page
04-21-2009, 10:20 PM
James, I'm seeing four red x's

James Jaragosky
04-21-2009, 10:35 PM
James, I'm seeing four red x's
sorry left the picts on my HD. Thanks for telling me. Enjoy

Bruce Page
04-21-2009, 10:43 PM
Thanks James.
That guy just blows me away!

Chris Padilla
04-22-2009, 10:50 AM
I dunno if it is the same artist (looks that way), but I've seen this guy before. He uses chalk to draw things out of pespective and they angles the camera shot to make it look just right. It is a very cool effect!

If you see the sidewalk painting in person, it looks a little funny but if you look at it the right way, it is amazing.