PDA

View Full Version : New Driver for ULS

Michael Simpson Virgina
04-21-2009, 5:21 PM
I got a chance to see the new driver for the ULS system. It was Beta but I cant believe the things it lets you do. I also got to see the new one touch photo utility but it looks like it may not be a free part of the software.

In any case it works really well.

Scott Shepherd
04-21-2009, 6:12 PM
I also got to see the new one touch photo utility but it looks like it may not be a free part of the software.

It better be, they have been promising it was free since it was first mentioned! And that's not the reps, that's the factory!

Michael Simpson Virgina
04-21-2009, 6:20 PM
He did say that it would be free to those that it was promised to. heheh: Your name came up at that point.

Dan Hintz
04-21-2009, 8:03 PM
Steve,

Paul mentioned a potential cost to the driver the last time I spoke with him (during my last problem debugging session). I let him know my displeasure with ULS would be great if they chose to charge for it. Of course, I realize I mean nothing to them in the grand scheme of things, but when they start nickle-and-diming us to death for driver upgrades it's not a far trip to second-rate status... anyone remember Xenetech?

Scott Shepherd
04-21-2009, 8:25 PM
My issue wouldn't be with Paul at all, it would be with the factory people who's names I won't publicly mention who were dead set on the fact this utility would be free.

Paul's a stand up guy, he's been good to me.