PDA

View Full Version : Any pro craft artist going to Philly?

Perry Holbrook
08-01-2004, 10:30 PM
Just wondering if there are any member of this board going to Philly this week to do the Buyers Market of American Crafts wholesale show? If there are, drop by and introduce yourself, I'll be at booth 3029.

I'm new here and promise to post pix of my work soon. I'm actually a mixed media artist working in wood, glass and copper. Until I get some pix posted here, you can see some of my work at my web site kopperwood.com.

Perry

Pete Lamberty
08-02-2004, 5:08 AM
Wel come to Saw Mill Creek! I hope you like it here. I visited your web site Perry. You do beautiful work. I look forward to seeing your future photos.

Andy London
08-02-2004, 7:00 AM
Won't be there Perry but I wish you all the best. We are at the International Craft show (wholesale) in Toronto this week...well a small selection of our products are. This is a first for me as I stay away from wholesale but have four products my son can also make so I thought we would give it a shot. I good friend has a canvass company and offered to include our products in his booth, they receive enough orders from this one show to keep them going for almost 8 months.

We have the Tall ships in Halifax this past weekend and today, I have a booth on the waterfront that is going gang busters, we offer 48 hour turn around on custom framing in domestic and exotic woods. Burnt the midnight oil last night to keep up!

Jim Becker
08-02-2004, 8:23 AM
Perry, I will not be at the show, but if you can get some free time to head up to Bucks County, let me know. It would be nice to finally meet you in person...and we can go harrass that gallery in New Hope that carries your work to sell more! hee hee (Or just sit around and shoot the...)