PDA

View Full Version : Epilog Tech Support

Tom Bull
04-19-2009, 10:09 PM
Just read Sal's thread on his problems and wanted to tell you all about my experience with Tech.
I have a 3rd hand (I bought it from the guy who bought it from the guy who bought it from Epilog) Legend that is about 8 years old, so in any other field the manf. would have long ago forgot about this unit.
Friday I started getting wavy lines as I engraved, so I called Tech support. Told them what machine I have and the tech said "just a minute, I will walk over to one of those machines". Then he said check this, check that, check this...all OK. Then he says does the axis move up and down? Yes it does. So he says stick your head down in the machine look up under the end of the axis and you will see a little bearing wheel. Pull back on that as hard as you can and it will pop into place, which it did. He says give it a go, and it was back to normal.
It's been said dozens of times and it is still true: Epilog service is the greatest. It is also true: you get what you pay for.:)

Rangarajan Saravana kumar
04-20-2009, 3:57 AM
Hi,

In the past , i got a very good and excellent quick reply

Tech support from Epilog is best..... They take utmost care with simple instruction carefully.

As a layman, i trust to have techsupport at all times

Regards,
Saravanakumar
Microcraft technologies

Tom Gooch
04-21-2009, 12:30 AM
This is a primary reason I selected Epilog. The other two major players I considered had probably equal machines, but Epilog's reputation for tech was a major influence on my decision.

Justin Harrington
04-21-2009, 7:34 PM
I've just got back to my hotel room after spending 2 days here at Epilog in Golden Colorado. I was kindly invited to come after the ISA Show I attended in Vegas. All I can say is awesome facility, incredible people, and super accommodating, "nuff said":D