PDA

View Full Version : Seriously, Seriously Bummed

Keith Starosta
07-30-2004, 12:57 PM
Not only had the plan been to attend the Five Barns Picnic, but I am actually only about 40 minutes from the site RIGHT NOW!! Unfortunately, due to other family obligations (those of which I am not even technically involved with), I'm not going to be able to make it. :mad: :eek: :(

I hope you all have fun, and take lots of pictures of the festivities. Have a good time for me, too!!

There In Spirit,
Keith

Dennis Peacock
07-30-2004, 1:16 PM
Not only had the plan been to attend the Five Barns Picnic, but I am actually only about 40 minutes from the site RIGHT NOW!! Unfortunately, due to other family obligations (those of which I am not even technically involved with), I'm not going to be able to make it. :mad: :eek: :(

I hope you all have fun, and take lots of pictures of the festivities. Have a good time for me, too!!

There In Spirit,
Keith

Well Keith....

To be THAT close to the gathering and not making it would be the worst bummer of all time. To be as far away as I am and not able to make it is another thing altogether.

I hope all have a GREAT time at the Barn.!!!!!

Jim Becker
07-30-2004, 1:52 PM
You could always "go out for some milk... :D

Seriously, sorry you'll miss the event.

Wes Bischel
07-30-2004, 2:01 PM
Keith,

I hear ya' - I'm only an hour or two away and have too much going on to attend. I'm sure it will be a great time - even without us! :D

Wes

Keith Starosta
07-30-2004, 2:12 PM
I'm sure it'll be a great time indeed! I'm just pissed that my plans got hosed like they did. This was a really big deal for me, and "The Powers That Be" knew that. :(

Who knows...if I play this right, I just might get a "free" trip to Woodcraft outta this!! :D OR....maybe a roadtrip to Terry's place.....hmmmm......

Keith

Dennis Peacock
07-30-2004, 2:19 PM
I'm sure it'll be a great time indeed! I'm just pissed that my plans got hosed like they did. This was a really big deal for me, and "The Powers That Be" knew that. :(

Who knows...if I play this right, I just might get a "free" trip to Woodcraft outta this!! :D OR....maybe a roadtrip to Terry's place.....hmmmm......

Keith

Just come on down Keith.!!!!

The Arkies and Okies will do ya "just right".!!! :D

Steve Jenkins
07-30-2004, 2:50 PM
and if not Terry's in Sept. try for Dallas in Oct.it'll be the 23-24. Steve

Dennis Peacock
07-30-2004, 4:51 PM
and if not Terry's in Sept. try for Dallas in Oct.it'll be the 23-24. Steve

I'm going to do my best to make it to your BBQ this year.!!! Now that I have a date, I can make PLANS!!!! ;) :D

Greg Heppeard
07-30-2004, 6:24 PM
Dallas??? What's shakin in Dallas?? First I've heard of this one...but then, I'm still kinda new here. :confused:

Steve Jenkins
07-30-2004, 6:47 PM
Planning a BBQ for the weekend of Oct. 23-24 at my shop Furniture Crafters in Dallas. Guess I better make a formal post to let everyone know. Steve

Dennis Peacock
07-30-2004, 8:13 PM
Dallas??? What's shakin in Dallas?? First I've heard of this one...but then, I'm still kinda new here. :confused:

You wanna go Greg? You could stop by here and ride with me if you wanted to. Maybe we can talk Terry Hatfield into going with us.? :rolleyes: :D

Greg Heppeard
07-30-2004, 9:33 PM
I'd love to, only thing is, I gotta kitchen pass to go to Terry's, not sure I could get another one so soon. I'll work on it.