PDA

View Full Version : Meet the Pueblo, Colorado AAW president Dan Miller!

Dewey Torres
04-13-2009, 1:38 AM
Hey all,

Please welcome Dan Miller and be sure to see his album he set up (http://www.sawmillcreek.org/album.php?u=48447).

I am surprised he remembered me... I must have been a trouble maker at the meeting on the 8th:o. Anyway...the guy is a real Pro and will be a great addition to SMC!

Daniel L. Miller
04-13-2009, 1:58 AM
Thanks Dewey,

You were certainly not a trouble maker but a great addition and I was impressed by your accomplishments in woodturning thus far. You show the skills to accomplish so much more in this great world of woodturning. We will look forward to your return visit.

I have looked around here and enjoyed what I see so I got registered and posted some of my work in an album.

This is a great looking forum and very well organized with opportunities gallore!

Dan :)

alex carey
04-13-2009, 2:06 AM
Good to have you Dan. Nice gallery, lots of great work. I really like your Black Cherry Sculpted Tulip Goblet. Very cool.

Steve Schlumpf
04-13-2009, 7:52 AM
Dan - Welcome to the Creek! Great looking work! Already added you to the gallery list! Looking forward to seeing more of your work real soon!

Brian Effinger
04-13-2009, 10:06 AM
Welcome Dan. That is an impressive gallery. I (and I'm sure many others) are looking forward to talking to you and seeing more of your work.

Brian

Jim Kountz
04-13-2009, 10:10 AM
Welcome Dan, impressive gallery, looking forward to your contributions to the forum!!

Bernie Weishapl
04-13-2009, 11:20 AM
Welcome Dan. Great looking gallery. Look forward to your contributions.

Mike Svoma
04-13-2009, 1:38 PM
Welcome to the forum, Dan. I really liked your gallery, especially the black and white ebony and holly piece and the red flame boxelder pieces.

Judy Kingery
04-13-2009, 2:13 PM
Hey Dan,

Welcome! Enjoyed looking at your album, very nice!!!

Little aside, I grew up in Pueblo and Denver, small world! So next time we're up that way, if convenient, we'll say hey. My older brother lives and teaches there.

Anyway, very warm welcome and I'm really glad to hear Pueblo has a chapter! Have a good one and hope ya'll warm up soon again!

Best to ya'll,

Jude

Wayne Bower
04-13-2009, 2:52 PM
Welcome, Dan. Really like the work in the album. Keep us up to date.