PDA

View Full Version : a major thank you!

larry merlau
07-28-2004, 8:18 AM
i wanted to thank bill grumbine for the invitation to the picnic in advance, i know he has had others and i also hear that there are others doing the same in differnt locals. for someone to open there shop, there home and invite complete strangers in says an awful lot about them and the forum the reside in. i am very thankful to have found this forum and those of you who are involved. be it the pros to the beginners like me and all in between. am definatly looking forward to going and am leaving this afternoon for the great state of PA to see the man and his friends that are involved in a very rewarding endeavor. thanks again to all of you here and Bill especailly.//larry

Dennis Peacock
07-28-2004, 9:20 AM
i wanted to thank bill grumbine for the invitation to the picnic in advance, i know he has had others and i also hear that there are others doing the same in differnt locals. for someone to open there shop, there home and invite complete strangers in says an awful lot about them and the forum the reside in. i am very thankful to have found this forum and those of you who are involved. be it the pros to the beginners like me and all in between. am definatly looking forward to going and am leaving this afternoon for the great state of PA to see the man and his friends that are involved in a very rewarding endeavor. thanks again to all of you here and Bill especailly.//larry

<b>Lucky Dawg!!!!!</b>

Larry...go have fun and talk to as many as you can. I will be there one day, just not this year. ;)

larry merlau
07-28-2004, 9:36 AM
<b>Lucky Dawg!!!!!</b>

Larry...go have fun and talk to as many as you can. I will be there one day, just not this year. ;)
yeah and the grin is from ear to ear even throught the whiskers it still glows :D

Bob Hovde
07-28-2004, 2:00 PM
I'd like to second Larry's "Thank you." Someday I'm going to trade in my Miata for an RV and then anyone that puts out an invitation had better mean it! :)

Too many things planned for this summer. Maybe next year. :confused:
Bob