PDA

View Full Version : Power Tool Parts

Ben Franz
04-09-2009, 10:16 AM
I finally got started on reducing my "deferred maintenance" backlog of portable power tools. It's amazing how a little procrastination coupled with a questionable work ethic can leave one with several non-functional tools.

I live outside Albuquerque which isn't a huge city so local repair and parts suppliers didn't work out. I found a decent on-line parts supplier that seems to perform well. www.eReplacementParts.com (http://www.sawmillcreek.org/www.eReplacementParts.com) has a good site, easy to use parts list/diagrams and were able to special order parts for some older tools and get them to me in under 2 weeks (including order delay from manufacturer). Shipping by priority mail was at cost, too.

Submitted for your consideration.

Chris Padilla
04-09-2009, 2:37 PM
Sounds good, Ben, and thanks for the head's up.

Chris Tsutsui
04-09-2009, 2:47 PM
I've had great success with ereplacementparts as well. The prices are also cheaper than a few other sites and the shipping is more than reasonable.

One time i ordered a part to a 1970's saw and it said special order, the next day they called me and said that they couldn't special order the part since it's discontinued and I said fine.

Great communication and I usually get my parts within a week. (2 weeks for special orders)