PDA

View Full Version : Five Barns Picnic - It's not too late!

Bill Grumbine
07-27-2004, 7:22 PM
Greetings all

Over the past few days I have gotten a number of emails from people who want to come to the picnic, asking if it is too late. The answer is, it is not too late until we pack it in on Saturday night! If you want to come, send me an email and I will send you the details.

If you are reading this for the very first time, the Five Barns Picnic is a gathering of woodworkers and their families for two days of fun, food, and fooling around in the shop in eastern PA, about 15 miles west of Allentown. This year's event is July 30 and 31. All are welcome, just send me an email telling me you want to come.

Bill

Dennis Peacock
07-27-2004, 8:37 PM
One of these days there Bill.....I will be there.....It may take me a bit, but I will one day make the 5-Barns Gathering. :)

Jim Becker
07-27-2004, 8:47 PM
Dennis, Waymon is practically driving by you sometime tomorrow...I'm sure there will be a little bit of room in the bed of his truck! :D

Dennis Peacock
07-27-2004, 9:25 PM
Dennis, Waymon is practically driving by you sometime tomorrow...I'm sure there will be a little bit of room in the bed of his truck! :D

I'll do my best to WAVE at him as he passes by. I could actually see him go by from my office window!!!!!!

Hey Waymon.....when you get to the Toad Suck / Conway Exit...look at the buildings on the left with the blue metal roofs and WAVE at me..!!!! :D

Jack Hogoboom
07-29-2004, 9:50 PM
Bill,

I'll be there in spirit. Looking forward to seeing you on the 14th.

Jack